đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

[CLAIMED] Anyone (Boston Area) Want 2 Free St Vincent Tickets?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

Hey friends :selena:

A few months ago I was all excited and decided to buy tickets to see St Vincent bc I love her more than most of my human friends, anywhom it turns out I can't go to the concert bc my dumb gay eyes couldn't see that it's on a Wednesday night (plus I have 0 friends to go with me)

Its in Boston MA, at the House of Blues on November 30th (Wed). At 7:00 PM (2 General Admission Tickets)

Just message me if you want them and I'll transfer them via Email (you might need to make a livenation.com account but I'm not sure)

I hope this is in the right section...

Spoiler

Also I'm not selling them bc I don't want to go/I don't like the new album, I love it and it's slowly killing me on the inside that I can't go

Kl5jVvP.gif

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, edgy said:

What are you doing on Wednesday nights tho? :poot:

Clown orgies :poot:

Spoiler

I also have school early on Thursday morning

@Yo GagaGagaWhere did you plan on coming from to see her? I've gone to concerts in weekdays in Boston a few times (from RI) and always find my way back home at around 12 - 1 am using public transportation. I can help you get around and go with you if you don't have anyone else to go with that day :D

Otherwise, OMG I'M INTERESTED IN THE TICKETS!!! Still have 'em?

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, babs said:

@Yo GagaGagaWhere did you plan on coming from to see her? I've gone to concerts in weekdays in Boston a few times (from RI) and always find my way back home at around 12 - 1 am using public transportation. I can help you get around and go with you if you don't have anyone else to go with that day :D

Otherwise, OMG I'M INTERESTED IN THE TICKETS!!! Still have 'em?

I live pretty close to boston so time wouldn't be a huge issue, its just that I'm in high school and I can't really go stay out late. Tragic I know.

Yeah, no one has claimed them yet, if you want to message me with your email and name I can transfer them to :hug:

Petrichor
2 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Hey friends :selena:

A few months ago I was all excited and decided to buy tickets to see St Vincent bc I love her more than most of my human friends, anywhom it turns out I can't go to the concert bc my dumb gay eyes couldn't see that it's on a Wednesday night (plus I have 0 friends to go with me)

Its in Boston MA, at the House of Blues on November 30th (Wed). At 7:00 PM (2 General Admission Tickets)

Just message me if you want them and I'll transfer them via Email (you might need to make a livenation.com account but I'm not sure)

I hope this is in the right section...

Hide contents

Also I'm not selling them bc I don't want to go/I don't like the new album, I love it and it's slowly killing me on the inside that I can't go

Kl5jVvP.gif

If the prior poster never responded, I’d be more than happy to take those off of your hands! If they already did respond, cheers and have a great time. :) Thank you for the offer!

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Petrichor said:

If the prior poster never responded, I’d be more than happy to take those off of your hands! If they already did respond, cheers and have a great time. :) Thank you for the offer!

Actually I just finished transferring them, sorry :giveup:

But I promise the next time I make an impulse concert ticket purchase, you'll be the first one I'll tell :kara:

Petrichor
On 10/17/2017 at 10:05 PM, Yo GagaGaga said:

Actually I just finished transferring them, sorry :giveup:

But I promise the next time I make an impulse concert ticket purchase, you'll be the first one I'll tell :kara:

Haha thank you for the opportunity anyways. :)

Archived