💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twista's verse in J&D is faster than Eminem's Rap God fast part

Adakam

Featured Posts

Eminem's song is notable for the amount of words in a single song, but also for its "supersonic" speed verse, where he sings 97 words in 15 seconds, averaging 6.5 words per second.

Well just checked Twista's verse in J&D and the first part, before the "hold up", he sings 94 words in 13-14 seconds (i dont have a fancy audio program to know the exact timing but its right in between) which would lead to a 6.7 to 7.2 average words per second.

Just a fun fact, im guessing there are faster ones out there as it doesnt say anywhere that rap god's part is the fastest ever, but i still tought it was funny how some stuff is praised when its not the best while others get swept under the rug.

Lady Gaga better hip-hop artist than Eminem scientifically confirmed? Truly the master of all genres. :tony:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 minute ago, dinotub3 said:

Queen collabing with the fastest rapper :queenga:

Imho its a very underrated and ambitious song, i dont even like rap and i enjoy it a lot, love how it covers 3 different rap styles. I think she should have made it a secondary single specifically for that market, it might have failed but maybe, just maybe it wouldve sparked something there.

RAMROD

He’s been fastest rapping for years. He is 1992 Guiness Book of World record fastest Rapper after all.

Y’all should really check out his albums.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oh look, it's Eminem's birthday today :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Carl Terrell Mitchell (born November 27, 1973), better known by his stage name Twista (formerly Tung Twista), is an American rapper. He is best known for his chopper style of rapping and for once holding the title of fastest rapper in the world according to Guinness World Records in 1992, being able to pronounce 598 syllables in 55 seconds.[2]

Wiki

14 minutes ago, Jus said:

Oh look, it's his birthday today :poot:

It’s not?

FreePalestine

calmar
22 minutes ago, lego said:

Carl Terrell Mitchell (born November 27, 1973), better known by his stage name Twista (formerly Tung Twista), is an American rapper. He is best known for his chopper style of rapping and for once holding the title of fastest rapper in the world according to Guinness World Records in 1992, being able to pronounce 598 syllables in 55 seconds.[2]

Wiki

It’s not?

It's Eminem's birthday (age 45).

Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972), known professionally as Eminem (often stylized as EMINƎM), is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and actor.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

5 minutes ago, calmar said:

It's Eminem's birthday (age 45).

I obviously thought they’re talking about Twista. 

FreePalestine

calmar
Just now, lego said:

I obviously thought they’re talking about Twista. 

Perhaps contextually but the birthday is Eminem's. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, calmar said:

Perhaps contextually but the birthday is Eminem's. 

This convo! :sharon:

She got Chi, ATL, and Yay Area rap all in one record. On a pop album. Props to her, tbh.

Also, I remember flipping when I first heard Twista's verse after DJWS' electro-trap drop.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived