šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga release a 10-year anniversary limited edition of The Fame?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

On next August 19th, The Fame will turn 10 years. For the anniversary of her debut album, should Gaga release a limited edition of the album? The album would includeĀ her early hits and some songs re-recorded/re-imagined, unreleased songsĀ alongsideĀ a documentary about the making of the album in 2008 and her journey since then.Ā 

Her latest live performances of Poker Face, LoveGame, and Paparazzi have been epic, and really show how better her voice has gotten. Personally, I would die for a professional recording of her oldest songs with her new voice. The album won't have to include all songs from the original album, 8-10 tracks would be far enough.Ā 

Discuss Little GGDstersĀ :hor:Ā 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I think she should do greatest hits with few new songs on it.. like britney did with ā€œ3ā€...Ā 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think she should do greatest hits with few new songs on it.. like britney did with ā€œ3ā€...Ā 

The CureĀ :hor:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Supersonic

Or she could do a 10 year anniversary special album with completely new songs that would prevent me from getting reminded about the atrocities that are the album tracks of The Fame (excluding BDR, Paper Gangsta & Summerboy)

Regina George
Just now, Anveeroy said:

The CureĀ :hor:

Except Britney included it in somethingĀ :selena:

Anveeroy
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Except Britney included it in somethingĀ :selena:

:sharon:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think she needs more hits to release one. I doubt she'll include Do What U Want, G.U.Y, and even Perfect Illusion. The album would look like a compilation of her earliest hits, and that would look badĀ :emma:

Regina George
Just now, Supersonic said:

about the atrocities that are the album tracks of The Fame (excluding BDR, Paper Gangsta & Summerboy)

:awkney:

The Fame album is literally hit after hit...Ā 

Stefani Gaga

Gurl I live for this.Ā :diane:

tumblr_inline_otxb16lpbB1s7drrq_540.gif

Iā€™m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Or she could do a 10 year anniversary special album with completely new songs that would prevent me from getting reminded about the atrocities that are the album tracks of The Fame (excluding BDR, Paper Gangsta & Summerboy)

large.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TropicOfCANCER

no greatest hits/re-releases. It's a waste of time to promote something that people already have. I'd rather time be spent on new music. Or, Ā an hour-long televised special where she performs the Fame singles.Ā 

Ā 

Or nothing at all!

Regina George
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I think she needs more hits to release one. I doubt she'll include Do What U Want, G.U.Y, and even Perfect Illusion. The album would look like a compilation of her earliest hits, and that would look badĀ :emma:

Okay I see your point but DWUW was kinda big, Applause too.. From Joanne we have Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons..Ā 

tracks:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Love Game

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Telephone

Born This Way

Judas

Edge Of GloryĀ 

Applause

Do What U Want

Perfect IllusionĀ 

Million ReasonsĀ 

+ 2 or 3 new songsĀ 

#heavenĀ 

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay I see your point but DWUW was kinda big, Applause too.. From Joanne we have Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons..Ā 

tracks:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Love Game

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Telephone

Born This Way

Judas

Edge Of GloryĀ 

Applause

Do What U Want

Perfect IllusionĀ 

Million ReasonsĀ 

+ 2 or 3 new songsĀ 

#heavenĀ 

She is the first willing to pay dust to Perfect Illusion, I doubt she'dĀ re-release it if she couldĀ (even though I really wish she would!)... She couldĀ release a solo version of DWUW, or the duet with Christina Aguilera. Still loving that concept!Ā 

Ā 

WildAmerican

Greatest hits albums are a thing of the past.Ā 

They should certify it diamond on the 10-year anniversaryĀ thoĀ 

Let's be real, all we're gonna get is a retweet from her acknowledging it lol

Archived