💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Different SB Performance?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

There was a political power play on the LG's performance that's for sure. But if Hillary Clinton was the president then how Lady Gaga's Super Bowl performance would be like? This is bothering me since morning :ph34r:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LateToCult

She could have cut out the patriotic songs and given us some Edge of Glory before jumping. Trump really ruins everything.  :madge:

LittleMonster20

Probably just the same.There is no political involvement in Gaga's Superbowl,except for the God Bless America/This Land Is Your Land part

gagagoogoose

She's gonna come out there on a f***ing throne in a meat dress with 90 shirtless men

tenor.gif

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

She could have cut out the patriotic songs and given us some Edge of Glory before jumping. Trump really ruins everything.  :madge:

omg TEOG at the roof, that would been iconic :giveup:
MR would had to fight with TEOG for first spot on Itunes. 

It would probably still be the same, since it was all about giving a good show without getting too political or anything. She promoted a message of unity and that's what she always does, no matter the president. :shrug:

LateToCult
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

omg TEOG at the roof, that would been iconic :giveup:
MR would had to fight with TEOG for first spot on Itunes. 

How could she not have done Edge of Glory on the roof though? She was literally on THE EDGE OF GLORY about to drop into the SUPER BOWL. :selena:

Anveeroy
23 minutes ago, babs said:

Now I can't stop thinking about TEOG on the roof :selena:

deal with it :hor:

It would've been the same (except the intro), but I think I would've enjoyed a TEOG performance less than God Bless America/This Land is Your Land and the bit from the declaration. I really enjoyed that part.

1 hour ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

I just imagined that Gaga would sing chorus of TEOG on this roof and then jump ICONIC :madge:

The Child
2 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

She's gonna come out there on a f***ing throne in a meat dress with 90 shirtless men

tenor.gif

And those men dressed as unicorns. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Ibo said:

It would probably still be the same, since it was all about giving a good show without getting too political or anything. She promoted a message of unity and that's what she always does, no matter the president. :shrug:

Politics always visible :ph34r:

1 hour ago, xoxo Human said:

I just imagined that Gaga would sing chorus of TEOG on this roof and then jump ICONIC :madge:

First verse + chorus + jumping right on the beat that comes before 2nd verse :giveup: 

Holy sh*t. That would be epic. :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived