💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga hires you as...

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

the creative director for her promo campaign!!! What would you create? 

Imagine Gaga is already prepping imagery for LG6 while she's healing and gives you a brief description of her vision and wants you to submit her some visual ideas. She tells you the visuals on the JWT are hints towards the themes of the next album. 

She tells you LG6 is going to be a dark pop album based on her taking on the forms of different animals to represent the different sides of her life and personality as a way for her to cope and deal with the issues she's been struggling with. Some of them we've seen already like the octopus, rhino, lizard, etc. She wants teaser posters and covers to hype the fans... :excited2:

I know you'll come up with amazing looks! 

Soooo....we'll see about that.....pNjj9gY.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ken Zahn

Inb4 someone makes a "tony getting puked on by Millie brown" interlude :stalkga:for C3C (lg6)

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

30 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

Inb4 someone makes a "tony getting puked on by Millie brown" interlude :stalkga:for C3C (lg6)

I feel like tony puking on millie brown would be more iconic :sis:

rabbit vs cat food to be extra controversial. Even gaga's loyalty to her family blinds her to the food harming her health or even her own cooking for others could be harmful. To be free even such tradition must be tackled. the truth does not spare family and tradition. I try to love my family I really do but on the other hand it is not love to conform just to get along I already seen enough harm before. No love is to stick to what is right even if it offends family. It is infact a lack of love to just idly sit by and watch them poison each other and let them abuse you. In love there is no need for harming animals and people getting sick that is endemic to the old world. Gaga should really hire me we can make big impact.

Ken Zahn
7 hours ago, neptugne said:

I feel like tony puking on millie brown would be more iconic :sis:

This. 

It would make C3C go Platinum and lady Gaga wigs would be on Venus 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived