💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joanne Deluxe rises on Aussie iTunes charts post-5F2 release

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Got home from an outing to see Joanne deluxe is charting on the Australian iTunes charts again! I checked three hours ago and it was #11 and checked five minutes ago and it's sitting on #9. I will keep you non-Aussie little monsters updated to see if it can go any higher. Fergie's amazing 'Double Duchess' visual album released on Friday and is sitting a few positions below Joanne. I feel sorry for Fergie but sorry! #xoxohoèanne is truely here to stay :giveup: 

UPDATE: It's now charting #7 on iTunes Australia :gum: girls it jumped up two spots in 40 minutes wtf

I can't believe it's gone top 10 again. I haven't even seen too much from Aussie media about the doc, I'm so happy though!! 

It’s global boost in general is huge. It’s about to go back into Top 20 in global iTunes chart again!

I honestly didn’t expect the docu to have this impact 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GagaIsTheCure
18 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Got home from an outing to see Joanne deluxe is charting on the Australian iTunes charts again! I checked three hours ago and it was #11 and checked five minutes ago and it's sitting on #9. I will keep you non-Aussie little monsters updated to see if it can go any higher. Fergie's amazing 'Double Duchess' visual album released on Friday and is sitting a few positions below Joanne. I feel sorry for Fergie but sorry! #xoxohoèanne is truely here to stay :giveup: 

#7 right now :tony:

It’s just reached #7 in New Zealand which is actually amazing considering how she was paid dust here the whole era!

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived