💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga have The Fame Monster's era success again?

Tadeo

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

No, eras like that come once in a lifetime. Its like how Adele will never be as big as 21, Madonna will never be as big as True Blue, Mariah will never be as big as Music Box, MJ will never be as big as Thriller, Britney will never be as big as BOMT, etc. She can still have a BTW-sized era though.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayGagaloo
6 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Listen up:

We're talking about Lady Gaga,one of the most influential,important artists of all time.

She can easily make another Bad Romance-sized hit,she can easily have a The Fame Monster-sized era,the fact is she just doesn't feel the need for it right now.

The time will once come,just not anytime soon.

Maybe LG6 will very succesful again?

I really don't buy this argument. Why can't Cher, Madonna, Britney or many other names have big hits nowadays? They ALL don't feel the need for it right now? 

If it was THAT easy, she would've literally just dropped the single some random day and watched it smash like Bad Romance did! 

Over.

10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yes, if she tries but her best work is her most organic instead of crafted for hits

What a great way to talk about ARTPOP

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Gay God told me she had to have kids first then record something inspiring. And that legends are forever

Gaga-Superbowl-Animation.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blackpink

I think it's 50/50. Without a doubt, if Lady Gaga decided one day to create really next level pop music that resonated really well with the GP, then yes.

But you never know what she feels like creating. We all saw how she just scrapped those RedOne songs and changed direction to do Joanne. 

Brie Candy

No, a huge era like TFM happens just once in a lifetime, but she can have success again IF SHE WANTS TO. Just look to The Cure, for example, platinum in US, 150M on spotify, without even a video or a tv promo.

LittleMonster20
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

I really don't buy this argument. Why can't Cher, Madonna, Britney or many other names have big hits nowadays? The ALL don't feel the need for it right now? 

If it was THAT easy, she would've literally just dropped the single some random day and watched it smash like Bad Romance did! 

Cher is already getting older(no offence)and is probably slowly retiring(would like to be proven wrong tho),Madonna just doesn't feel the need for it right now,and I think Britney will just keep doing Vegas shows for her carreer,after the sad downfall of Glory.And the other big artists are just either one:getting older or two:don't feel the need right now.

And like I said,Gaga doesn't feel the need right now,and hasn't felt the need since a couple of years.

Notthebling

Im not sure she can anymore.. the public doesnt care anymore about pop high charting music.. she doesnt have the gp on her side like she used to

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

LittleMonster20
Just now, Notthebling said:

Im not sure she can anymore.. the public doesnt care anymore about pop high charting music.. she doesnt have the gp on her side like she used to

What do you mean?Most of the gp is actually by her side now,since she showed her classy side and vocal talent in 2015,the most of the gp praises her,and now does accept her artistic side

Notthebling
6 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What do you mean?Most of the gp is actually by her side now,since she showed her classy side and vocal talent in 2015,the most of the gp praises her,and now does accept her artistic side

oh yeah? tell me how the singles from Joanne and ARTPOP performed? 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived