💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Europe leg changes at JWT

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So considering the Europe leg starts in a few days,I wondered,will there be any changes?

First of all,to the people who still believe it will be cancelled,the Milan stage is being built,and Gaga's dancers already went to Barcelona.Gaga is probably recovering/resting these days,so she can be fit again.IT IS HAPPENING.

My JWT date is on October 3d in Amsterdam(anyone else?),and I'm really excited.I've been looking up to this since May.

So,If there will be any changes,I think/hope it will be:

A new outfit/wig,like at the BTWB

Some songs added to the setlist

Spoiler

I would love one/two/three/whatever amount of new songs/of these:

Dance In The Dark

Marry The Night

Heavy Metal Lover

Aura

Mary Jane Holland

Gypsy

Brooklyn Nights

Maybe new music?Gaga has been teasing us since July,and considering Rock In Rio was cancelled(where people thought she allegedly would sing new music),maybe she will do it in Europe.In the worst case,she will do it at the last leg back in America.

What do you think will be changed?Or do you think there will be no changes?

Feel free to share😊

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, SHOOKGA said:

She better release the asia dates:bon::bon::bon:

Consider ourselves lucky if she finishes the tour as it is now

Frivolero

I hope she gets better and find the cure. (PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW PEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW)

:ladyhaha:*is that not how it goes ok nvm

Irrelevant

New outfits overall in the flower segment :awkney:

New wig would be welcome :icega:

New song that was supposed to be at RIR? :gum:

No other new songs tho, I mean, I would love me some sinners prayer in red segment, but it's gonna dissappear every show anyways :icega:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

She better release the asia dates:bon::bon::bon:

Probably not,she really needs to rest next year,so a 2018 Asia/Oceania tour is not happening,

She will come to Asia next tour probably.

Darcklighter22

She's struggling with  being able to do the current set in full. You guys can keep dreaming she would change much except cutting the red act.

Gagadonna

I'd love to hear Venus, Dance in the Dark, and Marry the Night. 

I wouldn't mind her replacing Telephone by Venus, and The Edge of Glory by Marry the Night. She could use Dance in the Dark between Scheisse and Alejandro. Not gonna happen though. 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Probably not,she really needs to rest next year,so a 2018 Asia/Oceania tour is not happening,

She will come to Asia next tour probably.

She betta come here first, would love to experience the first show :excited2:

I'm so selfish :selena:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

I think cutting songs is more likely than adding song.

Perfect Illusion, LoveGame, Telephone are already cut (Alejandro too but not sure)... I'd prefer she cuts Telephone and add another one. 

All I want is her to bring the tour back she performed at the first dates of the tour. Which means she has to perform, Perfect Illusion, Just Dance (including the keytar), LoveGame (including the Disco Stick), Telephone (including the amazing staging) and Bloody Mary fully. Of course she needs to perform the red segment in full too.

But since we've learned her health is really bad at this moment, she will probably keep the songs shortened and we should be happy if we get the red segment... This kinda makes me sad tbh. Both for Gaga and her current situation, but also for me to witness 75% of the show (yes, this is selfish, but I love this tour so much) and knowing Gaga is feeling bad while she's performing that night. :saladga:

So all we need is a miracle for Gaga, so her health will change and she can perform the full show again (which she of course wants to perform).

Archived