đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's team is already setting up the stage for Milan

RBNLM

Featured Posts

asana15
59 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I think she'll be cancelling her shows in Barcelona and Zurich and she'll start in Milan....

It's not her stage rigging. It's just an illustration they've come up with to relay the message.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

This is good news! I'm so proud of her, I knew she'd make a fast recovery and would never give up on her monsters:kara:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JoanneMonster
34 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I never understood the issue with these lyrics tbh. 

Like so many artists speak sexually in their songs , both men and women do it, I like Maluma :hug:

they all give me what I want:toofunny:

They f*ck with me when I tell them too:toofunny:

One of them is affraid of me pulling it outside (meaning her p*ssy):toofunny:

One of them pays me so I can sink the cover (meaning the cover of her p*ssy):toofunny:

I have a little fat bu** girl with short hair who tells me to cum inside her to make her pregnant:toofunny:

I don't know which one to pick because they all give me good bl**jobs:toofunny:

They are more expensive than a watch:toofunny:

They don't respect her husband:toofunny:

Excuse me but this is disgusting, a sexual song is Dancin' In Circles, not this mess

I See You

JoanneMonster
50 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

According to the people who ran my backstage tour she does not. They might just be rigging for the bridges, but they don't have multiple stages 

So if they are setting the stage there and there's only one stage, what happens to the previous dates? They must have too or these are fake news

I See You

Miracle
1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

I think she'll be cancelling her shows in Barcelona and Zurich and she'll start in Milan....

That would be non-sensical

Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The non-sensical is setting up a stage in one arena when you have 3 concerts before...

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

I guess that rumor that she was canceling the whole tour is false; but this still doesn't necessarily mean she will perform there since they might be setting it up just in case she does (the setup time probably takes a couple of days and they can't leave it to the last minute).

Miracle
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

The non-sensical is setting up a stage in one arena when you have 3 concerts before...

Hmmm...I don't see any parts of the stage being built up in that pic...

And what makes you think she had the time to CANCEL THREE SHOWS and TAKE A WHOLE STAGE to MILAN while being in the hospital without making an announcement about the three cancelled shows? It's a possibility but...

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

so if Milan is already being set up..... why were the no news of Rio being set up?

I think they sent Coachella stage to Rio. It was already there before the announcement 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BornSimon

If they already know the shows before Milan are cancelled they better ****ing say it now, not wait until the day before. I wanna see her but I want to be fine, but I also don't want her team to take the piss out of us. If they already know they should come forward and say it.

not asher613
20 minutes ago, Miracle said:

unless she's shooting a DVD and chose Milan for that. 

edit: even so, theres no reason they set up so far ahead of time.. sounds like bs

drinkmytears
48 minutes ago, Ken Potus said:

I guess that rumor that she was canceling the whole tour is false; but this still doesn't necessarily mean she will perform there since they might be setting it up just in case she does (the setup time probably takes a couple of days and they can't leave it to the last minute).

The setup doesn't take a couple of days they told us on the backstage tour they can start the day of and be fine

Miracle
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

The setup doesn't take a couple of days they told us on the backstage tour they can start the day of and be fine

So she isn't setting up the stage in Milan. Delete this thread, they're just planning stuff

Archived