Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "Madonna talks bad about me behind my back"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Just now, KingRedd said:

Why would she? Why is she afraid of Madonna? It's a documentary about her life and Madonna played a huge role in a crucial part of Gaga's career. It would make no sense to cut out stuff to please Madonna fans or those who can't understand that this is Gaga being completely real.

Okay, put it in there, say whatever she wants about Madonna, just not "boo hoo medoner is mean, she talks **** about me behind my back just like I am doing right now em v sad"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Gaga saying she was worried about Joanne reactions made me happy yet sad. She acknowledged that it would be a major change to those who have followed her career since he beginning of The Fame. I do wish she wouldn't let those fans hold her back. She has so much to offer and I see that she was still skeptical with this project because of the fans that want pure pop bops, which isn't a bad thing. I hope she cuts that feeling loose and does what she wants to do from here on out. She's matured and so has most of her fans so I hope she goes in whatever direction she wants to go in.

OT:  Madonna has always been a diva lol that's not new. It's just how older pop starts tend to welcome those who are "claimed" to be their replacement. Mariah- Ariana, Madonna- Gaga, Lil Kim- Nicki, etc 

You know, I think Gaga really wanted even ARTPOP to sound different.

If she had more creative control over the release of ARTPOP the songs could be a different type of pure pop!

Joanne is different and well appreciated but I think our Gaga still wants to make a signature album, being freed from the chains

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

KingRedd
Just now, Red said:

Okay, put it in there, say whatever she wants about Madonna, just not "boo hoo medoner is mean, she talks **** about me behind my back just like I am doing right now em v sad"

Lol get what you're trying to convey, but I don't see it the same. I see it as, a group of friends are talking and one person ask the other about the situation and she just speaks her truth. She's not complaining or begging Madonna to be her friend. She simply said that Madonna talked about her. 

May I Read You? 😎

Sneaky Oliver
7 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

People saying that she's just telling the truth: Madonna also just said the song "felt reductive". Yes she's a shady ho, but it's not like she was dragging Gaga through the mud with very mean words. For Madonna fans she was just telling the truth too back then. Idk I'm really not a fan of that segment being in it. It's such a long time ago now.

I respect Madonna a lot but "reductive', "lady who?" and EY/BTW mashup on MDNA tour. It wasn't like one time thing it was constant back in 2011/12

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Stefani328
11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

tenor.gif

Go to Google Search Bar and type Lady Gaga :nails:

Lady Gaga Tears Up While Addressing Chronic Pain: ''I Don't Have to Hide It''

Lady Gaga Tears Up About Sharing Her Chronic Pain With Fans: ‘It’s Hard, but Liberating’

Lady Gaga: ‘I’m Not In The Business Of Trying To Make You All Like Me’

Lady Gaga Says She's Going to "Take a Rest" From Music

monsterdino
Just now, Stefani328 said:

Go to Google Search Bar and type Lady Gaga :nails:

Lady Gaga Tears Up While Addressing Chronic Pain: ''I Don't Have to Hide It''

Lady Gaga Tears Up About Sharing Her Chronic Pain With Fans: ‘It’s Hard, but Liberating’

Lady Gaga: ‘I’m Not In The Business Of Trying To Make You All Like Me’

Lady Gaga Says She's Going to "Take a Rest" From Music

MEESSS sis that was from the PRESS CONFERENCE, you know before they saw the Madonna moment smh...

Drin Lon
7 minutes ago, Red said:

It's not like Gaga did not have a choice and was absolutely forced to include everything filmed in there, she could have asked to leave this out if she wanted.

Well she didn't, Madonna will survive, don't worry, Gaga did too

Just now, Drin Lon said:

Well she didn't, Madonna will survive, don't worry, Gaga did too

Good for music

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Robinladen
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I respect Madonna a lot but "reductive', "lady who?" and EY/BTW mashup on MDNA tour. It wasn't like one time thing it was constant back in 2011/12

Yeah it's part of what I was implying. She was just very shady with her actions, but she never really made a very rude or harsh statement about Gaga. I do totally get that Gaga feels horrible about it all cause she probably sees BTW as one of her most important songs and it sucks it got completely overshadowed by that. But idk, I feel like all the Madonna comparisons are gone now. So I don't get why Gaga wants to remind people herself that she was slammed for being a Madonna knock-off. Let it stay in the past. 

Stefani328
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

MEESSS sis that was from the PRESS CONFERENCE, you know before they saw the Madonna moment smh...

Those are the latest Gaga stories getting the most attention. Not a madonna story. I don't understand why you are finding it so hard to believe new stories aren't talking about a Madonna quote. Here in the U.S. the top stories are about her taking a break, chronic pain, and tiff. Why are you looking for gossip? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Robinladen said:

Yeah it's part of what I was implying. She was just very shady with her actions, but she never really made a very rude or harsh statement about Gaga. I do totally get that Gaga feels horrible about it all cause she probably sees BTW as one of her most important songs and it sucks it got completely overshadowed by that. But idk, I feel like all the Madonna comparisons are gone now. So I don't get why Gaga wants to remind people herself that she was slammed for being a Madonna knock-off. Let it stay in the past. 

Maybe when we watch the whole scene it will make sense who knows? :shrug: I agree it's unnecessary but it's not a big deal. Gaga stans are overreacting 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, Stefani328 said:

Those are the latest Gaga stories getting the most attention. Not a madonna story. I don't understand why you are finding it so hard to believe new stories aren't talking about a Madonna quote. Here in the U.S. the top stories are about her taking a break, chronic pain, and tiff. Why are you looking for gossip? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

lmfao..................................sis please reread what I said....those articles that got the most attention are articles after the press conference not after the premiere of the documentary MEANING that after the premiere every news article is going to talk about the Madonna thing there are only two reviews/articles that are out so far (after the premiere) AND they're both about Madonna

do u get it now? finally?

I can only say Madona is a faux vegan or appears to be. I don't really know much about her but it looks like she claims vegan status.

"Madonna says she switched from vegetarian to vegan over 5 years ago?

However, in 2009 (that is just 3 years ago), PETA gave her the "Worst Dressed Award". She wore a lot of fur (the real kind where animals are killed just for their skin). What do you think about vegans who still wear fur? Do you think you can be a vegan if you eat a vegan only diet, but still exploit... show more

Update: SpicyIcee, I know what you mean. It just upsets me Madonna goes around claiming she has been a vegan for 5 years when she hasn't been a vegan ever. She does the whole Papa Johns no-cheese pizza just to get people talking about her (and it works). However, it hurts veganism, because it just creates this "elitist" stigma about it. That it is about one's vanity and not about animal rights. Bottom line, if you wear fur, you are not a vegan. It is bad enough animals die for food, but to kill an animal just so you can wear its skin and to wear it with pride. I mean what type of person could do that?"

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120203064924AADA7nx

There is one thing worse than a meat head:gaysia: it is a faux vegan. :grr:

Her cook says she eats meat and cheese.

http://mystylery.com/en/blog/2016/05/15/whats-madonnas-favorite-dish-mayumi-nishimura/

This doesn't come across like a vegan post not to me. It seems more like a faux vegan post poking fun at the pigs locked up in the cage. A meat eater wouldn't post this they would be more like the vegan that still eats meat. maybe like a drawing of a pig with a curly tail and how cute it is but this is with bars and it just seems dark to me. 

Archived