đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your most and least favorite JWT Performances, and why?

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

Favorite: Joanne (VOCALS :pray:) Scheiße (That choreo is great :tony:)  Alejandro (My absolute favorire Gaga song, the backdrop, vocals, :sara:)

Least: TEOG: HEAR ME OUT! The original purpose of the song is life is filled with life, and even dedicated to her Grandpa, which she said life was suppose to be exciting and life filled- until the end. (Don't quote me on that I'm going off memory :selena:) I feel like the way she's going with TEOG with a slow, strong voice, isn't what I loved about TEOG, though it is still beautiful in its on way :wub:

signing out

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favourite: Scheiße because it is visually striking, beautifully choreographed (better than BTWB) and full of energy. Even without the dance breakdown, it slays the other performances and only Bloody Mary comes close. There's a reason this song is a fan fave and it's because it is perfect for these kind of concerts. The dramatic intro, the explosive chorus, the way she has so much attitude and strength when she performs it... it's pop heaven and I can't wait to see it live again. I thought BTWB was the first and last time I'd ever see it, so this is such a treat.

Least Favourite: Perfect Illusion by far. The few performances I've seen of it, she has gone off the stage too early and it just looks messy as f*ck. A song this short shouldn't have been shortened any more. And I don't know about anyone else, but it lacks the hard rock vibe it really needs. She should be interacting with the musicians like she was in the video, not walking from one side of the stage to the other. It's such a mess, she should just cut it.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Oriane

Favorites : Diamond Heart, simple but powerful, just like I imagined it ! John Wayne is good too, it fits the energy of the song. Come to Mama is my favorite on Joanne and the performance is not a letdown, I'm happy she included the piano. Angel Down because this bridge going down fits the message of the song so much...

Least favorites : I'm tired of her old singles... I love the outfit for Just Dance/Lovegame/Telephone though. Paparazzi, it's frustrating she just does the beginning of the song and then stops and lets the intrumental play while she's changing for Angel Down. And The Cure because I've never liked this song, her live vocals seem forced and the choreo is random.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LadyLittleMonster

Favorite was John Wayne, least favorite was Joanne...I'm sorry, but just don't like the song :(

Biggest disappointment was PI. It could have been plucking fantastic! But no, they had to shorten it and have her just walk around the stage :wtfga:

SwissMonster

Favorite: Scheiße, Why? Its scheiße, obviously :trollga:

Least: Paparazzi. I am so sad cause its one of my favorit songs but on tour its just a total mess :cryga: So sad 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• 3 months later...

Joanne WT was my first time seeing her live so i loved all of it. I also don't have other tours to compare the songs performances to. 

I loved all the classic hits how they were done. 

My favorite was Bloody Mary with all the red on the platforms I almost lost it when i heard the beginning.

Applause was so cool I wanted more songs from ARTPOP though at least Venus.

Perfect Illusion was great but i missed that second verse. 

Lovegame was a treat It was the first Gaga track i really loved back in 08/09 So hearing it live was an experience I won't forget. 

Papparazzi and Alejandro were so cool. John Wayne as well. 

imnotyourbabe10

Biased favorite is Alejandro. Its simplicity and those vocals!

tenor.gif?itemid=7952447

Not to mention her random little intros with Alejandro saying things like, "...sometimes you just gotta say goodbye...anyone with a lover out there that needs to say goodbye?  Now's your chance!"

Was most shook by the Born This Way tracks I had never seen live because the Chicago date was cancelled.  Scheiße was phenomenal but I was particularly shook by Bloody Mary--- a song I listen to and don't skip but was never very addicted to it but now am after JWT.

Least favorite -- can't seem to put my finger on it.  A few tracks were underwhelming but always awesome quality.

SwissMonster

Most: Scheiße 

Least: Paparazzi (I Love this Song normaly)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Most: Scheiße/ Bloody Mary / Alejandro  

Least: The Born This Way Ball Trinity  (don’t come for me)

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
On 2017-09-01 at 1:12 PM, Torsoface said:

The whole Just Dance/Lovegame/Telephone segment is useless tbh :emma: 

Wasn’t that copied from the BTWB ?

set+list+btwbt.jpg 

Mychal

MarcusBones

Well, I saw the tour back in August in Vegas

Favorite: Bloody Mary (since all 3 of the BTWB dates I had tickets for were cancelled and it's one of my favorites in Gaga's catalog), Joanne, and Dancin' In Circles (I just wish I was closer to the platform during that performance)

Least: Born This Way does nothing for me as a song, and as many mentioned...that dress.:oprah:

• 8 months later...
KatieJudasGaga4
On 12/19/2017 at 5:10 PM, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Wasn’t that copied from the BTWB ?

set+list+btwbt.jpg 

That isn't the setlist. Why is Judas and The Queen in wrong places.

PlanetChromatica
8 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That isn't the setlist. Why is Judas and The Queen in wrong places.

Yeah Just Dance was also a medley with Fashion of His Love

Archived