Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour Outfits

kaojen

Featured Posts

kaojen

Two questions!

What did/will you wear to the tour?

Has anyone tried to do an outfit with safety pins or studs or chains and not been allowed in?

I'm doing the metallica look and want to be sure

Imma wear the UO x Gaga hoodie, black Chelsea boots and whatever denim jeans I'm feeling topped off with a DIY VSFS John Wayne hat, hopefully :sweat:

Head Empty

I'll be channeling one of Gaga's most iconic looks from these past years.

Something like this most likely :poot:

lady-gaga-out-and-about-in-malibu-02-24-

mister max

I have seen oufits with chains (like the pant part of the red carpet look of metalliGa)

If you are really worried tho, you can always call your venue, its the safest way.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Im just wearing my born this way album cover sweater, blank skinny jeans, and a black wide brimmed hat (i don't have a cowboy hat so its the best I can do :selena:) for one night and for the second night I'm gonna wear my ripped black skinny jeans, my monster ball telephone shirt, Born this way ball tour shirt, or buy the joanne shirt they have a spencers with a jean jacket over top and possibly the same hat or a snap back i like

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

At my date somebody was handing out little Gaga dolls to pin to our shirts. I'd imagine you'll be fine :gaysia:

ChristianSaad
13 hours ago, Century said:

At my date somebody was handing out little Gaga dolls to pin to our shirts. I'd imagine you'll be fine :gaysia:

That sounds like someone i met at one of my artRave shows in LA!

I wore a double denim cowboy/vaquero outfit lmao it was maybe a little too masc for my liking

3 points in and ready for more

Henri Bardot

I wanted to make the BR jacket but i just have 1 month :excited2: (if not probably i'll make a BTW jacket).

Probably some lowkey Applause makeup, Joanne hat and  if i have time a Fame Monster t-shirt. 

pooiota

Archived