💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande announces new fragrance!

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Ariana Grande has had quite the headstart in the perfume industry! Since her start in the fragrance world in 2015, she so far has 4 fragrances in her collection, her debut fragrance 'Ari', followed by 'Frankie', 'Sweet Like Candy', 'Sweet Like Candy Red Limited Edition' and her recently announced 5th fragrance 'Moonlight'!

082117-ariana-moonlight-embed-1.jpg?itok

According to an InStyle contributor, the new juice is inspired by the star's luminescent personality and deep connection she has with her fans worldwide. As far as the fragrance notes (ingredients) goes, Ariana "hand-picked" them herself to inspire whoever wears this fragrance to have a positive light around others and to be confident in themselves. The fragrance notes are listed below:

Top Notes: Black Currant, Plum

Middle Notes: Marshmallow, Peony

Base Notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla

...and here are the products/perfume sizes:

- 100ml/3.4 FL OZ Eau De Parfum: $60

- 50ml/1.7 FL OZ Eau De Parfum: $50

- 30ml/1.0 FL OZ Eau De Parfum: $40

- 7.5ml/0.25 FL OZ Rollerball Eau De Parfum: $20

(Gift sets, body lotions and more will be announced in the coming months to it's holiday release in November!)

Ariana is known for her love of marshmallows, as this note is in all her other perfumes :trollga: The bottle comes in a beautiful luminescent packaging, with her signature bottle design that she's used for her previous fragrances. The name of the fragrance is inspired by her actual song 'Moonlight', featured off her Dangerous Woman album...which was ironically the original album title for AG3.

Im so excited for this fragrance! I have all of Ariana's except for Frankie (which by the way is a unisex fragrance!) If there are any Arianators here, express your excitement and opinion of the name/packaging/notes below! 

Read more about 'Moonlight' here:

http://www.instyle.com/beauty/fragrance/ariana-grande-moonlight-fragrance

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Ariana-Grande/Moonlight-46410.html

Xoxo Adriana
8 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Black Currant, Plum and marshmallows? 

giphy.gif

and everyone thought leather, lime and wood were an odd combination... :trollga: 

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

The bottle is so Sharpay Evans

she has that Sharpay vibe in all of her perfumes :toofunny: 

agrariw_aedp10_03__3.jpgAriana-Grande-Eau-de-Parfum-for-her-8122

This is easily her best fragrance when it comes to packaging. Best bottle of hers tbh.

TimisaMonster

Orchid Gray....very Samsung Galaxy 8 of you Ariana...getting another product promo subliminal message in that packaging i see

:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

OmgSum1Actually

fame perfume launch can never be topped.

Amen.

Shameless selfpromo

Xoxo Adriana
31 minutes ago, FABian said:

well if it smellslike marshmallows i might have to get sum

her first fragrance Ari is the only one that smells like marshmallows :duck: all her perfumes contain marshmallow in them however it stays undetected in the other scents, can't wait to try this one out to see if marshmallow is prominent in this one too :lolly: 

Xoxo Adriana
8 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

FIFTH?

I only remember her releasing "Ari" :wtfga:

yeah she's been releasing like two fragrances per year since Ari :sharon: 

heres her full catalogue of fragrances: https://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Ariana-Grande.html

Archived