💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Come To Mama so hated?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I always see a lot of negative comments on Come To Mama,but why?

I mean,sure,people have different opinions,and you need to respect them,but it's like every fan hates it,while there isn't really anything to hate for.

This song is far,far,and I repeat:far from her best,but it's not her worst.This song is all about equality and accepting each other,and we definitely need some more of equality and accepting each other in this world.The instrumental is also not bad,nothing special for Gaga's standards tho,but nothing to be hated for.

So,let's stop the hate on this song.Sure,you're entitled to your own opinion,and you may dislike this song,but don't hate on it,and rather say something like:I don't really like this song.

Thanks for reading❀

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY

It's not my cup of tea but it's a cute song! I don't hate it, but I personally prefer other songs from Joanne

venusfly

Wasn't there a thread today saying this is one of the most powerful songs on the album? I don't think this track is as disliked as others tbh :emma: I love the message this song gives even if the genre isn't my style.

DelusionalGaga

I've never seen anyone hating on it. Actually, CTM and Sinner's Prayer are always being praised to heaven here on GGD :oprah:

When I first saw the title "Come to Mama" and that it was labeled "explicit", I thought it was gonna be a... well, seductive song, sort of in the same vein as Sexxx Dreams. But, it was the complete opposite, and not at all a song I needed from her. I find it too incredibly cheesy, like a song that was scrapped from Hairspray.

It has it's merits, but it's my least favorite song she's ever done, and her only song that I know none of the lyrics to because I skip it every time.

❀ x ❀

LittleMonster20
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

I've never seen anyone hating on it. Actually, CTM and Sinner's Prayer are always being praised to heaven :oprah:

We must read different threads/comments then

The messy whiners dislike anything that doesn't sound like Bad Romance, bew

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Not The Real Gaga

It's by far my favorite song from Joanne... One of the best songs of her entire discography, if you ask me...

:)

Spock

idk, especially when trash like Just No Other Day is on the album :lana:

who will love me when the night is over

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Spock said:

you didn't need to do JAD dirty like that :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TSUNAMI
6 minutes ago, that juju said:

When I first saw the title "Come to Mama" and that it was labeled "explicit", I thought it was gonna be a... well, seductive song, sort of in the same vein as Sexxx Dreams. But, it was the complete opposite, and not at all a song I needed from her. I find it too incredibly cheesy, like a song that was scrapped from Hairspray.

It has it's merits, but it's my least favorite song she's ever done, and her only song that I know none of the lyrics to because I skip it every time.

OMG,this all the way.

Song screams fake to me. 

And I heard Father Misty singing it so I prefer that version :neyde: 

River

Because we all laugh about those who call her mother for real, like they are crazy wtf, she's not your fcking mother.

And then she sings to them Come To Mama..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

7 minutes ago, Spock said:

You call Just Another Day a trash, when DIC exist! :trollga:

Spock
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you didn't need to do JAD dirty like that :selena: 

Well guess what Mimi? I did :poot:

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Archived