opinion

If Rainbow Was Joanne

Decodekid

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Joanne is a better album but I wish Praying , Woman & Learn To Let Go were on Joanne :lolly:

Ugh those 3 songs are so good :giveup: they make me feel so empowered  and emotional, they have  healing feeling to them, the whole album is great 

MarryTheAngel

I think they're not as comparable as some would like to think. No, I love them both separately.

Decodekid
11 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

It's weird how everybody says Joanne sucks because it's "country" when those same people love Rainbow for being "unique".

I don't know if that's directed to me, but honey, imo Joanne's good, i'm just saying that these songs are reminding of me Gaga and the sound of Joanne, but in a more "giving in to the genre rather than just experimenting with it' idk if that made sense 

tenor.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

not asher613
25 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Wellp since this Friday has been filled with opinions, i thought, i'd share mine.

Honestly, if Gaga would've done a Rainbow (Kesha) instead of Joanne, the music would've been so country yet so gaga yet so more enjoyable, dont get me wrong, Joanne's good, but imagine if Rainbow was Joanne

giphy.gif

I...

[sigh]

no.

Sneaky Oliver

Boots would be John Wayne. Learn To Let Go could be Diamond Heart. Boogie could be Dancin In Circles. Praying is Million Reasons! I mean the albums are not that different when it comes to bops 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Decodekid
7 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Ugh those 3 songs are so good :giveup: they make me feel so empowered  and emotional, they have  healing feeling to them, the whole album is great 

i literally cry every time the first chorus ends and she sings "I'm proud of who i am" 

sis same, i've raised myself 

1Tb9KNl.gif

Decodekid
Just now, not asher613 said:

I...

[sigh]

no.

as much as i understand your points of view i also would like to remind you that this is just my opinion which is basically irrelevant cause we're so small compared to how big the universe is.

ComeToMama.mp3 HeyGirl.mp3 

1Tb9KNl.gif

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Boots would be John Wayne. Learn To Let Go could be Diamond Heart. Boogie could be Dancin In Circles. Praying is Million Reasons! I mean the albums are not that different when it comes to bops 

Boogie could be A-Yo honestly 

1Tb9KNl.gif

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, Decodekid said:

Boogie could be A-yo honestly 

1Tb9KNl.gif

Let's hope the Little DJsters will make the mashups we love 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Decodekid
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

excuse me no.

are you scared of these boogie feet.mp3 ?

tenor.gif

LordEnigma

Rainbow is good but has real corny moments. I love bopping to woman but some of the lyrics are so cringey :toofunny:

Joanne is so much more mature and better tbh

SHALLOW
Just now, Decodekid said:

are you scared of these boogie feet.mp3 ?

tenor.gif

Rainbow was such a disappointment. 

Archived