💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amanda Seales of HBO's Insecure spreads Gaga lie.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

Edonis

The more I read about this the more irked I get. Gaga needs to address this and her team needs to intervene. This is a legitimate attempt to defame her character and that is simply unacceptable. In today's social climate, if this goes viral, she will experience backlash like never before and it could be even more damaging. I honestly feel bad :ohno:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf is her problem? yall better end this stupid bitch

What is actually going on in that picture btw?

Ugh, I know right she is such an arrogant bitch! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

So what?

?? Blackface is incredibly racist and really, really bad. That said, apparently that wasn't even blackface, and is... uh, scat.

And even if it were, it's likely that Gaga didn't know what to do in the moment, as it all probably happened in a matter of seconds.

3 points in and ready for more

58 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The more I read about this the more irked I get. Gaga needs to address this and her team needs to intervene. This is a legitimate attempt to defame her character and that is simply unacceptable. In today's social climate, if this goes viral, she will experience backlash like never before and it could be even more damaging. I honestly feel bad :ohno:

It's gone viral before, and it has been debunked before.

That said, there does seem to be a larger amount of people who seem to not be factchecking, on either side, unfortunately.

Vergil
2 hours ago, Miel said:

?? Blackface is incredibly racist and really, really bad. That said, apparently that wasn't even blackface, and is... uh, scat.

And even if it were, it's likely that Gaga didn't know what to do in the moment, as it all probably happened in a matter of seconds.

I don't know if there's a story behind blackface or people consider it racist just because they ain't black. Just by looking at the picture I see no racism. 

3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I don't know if there's a story behind blackface or people consider it racist just because they ain't black. Just by looking at the picture I see no racism. 

Yeah there's a big history behind it, particularly in the US but also throughout the world. It was historically used as a way to mock Black culture in a way like a caricature. Nowadays, it is not as prevalent, as blatant blackface would be shot down super quick. There are other forms of contemporary blackface that are, while not as mocking or as derisive, still bad.

In this case, I feel as though, if those people were doing actual blackface, they should have been reprimanded immediately. Either they really were covered in scat (yikes), or they went unnoticed until the photos happened (yikes but in a less scat-y way).

Talent
2 hours ago, Miel said:

I don't think that was blackface or intended to make fun of black people, to be honest. It was just something weird and "artsy", unfortunately. Berghain is a weird, bizarre place. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

C1trus

So the past should always be the basis for what's important for a person NOW?

Please drag this person Ed Sheeran style :neyde:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

3 minutes ago, Talent said:

I don't think that was blackface or intended to make fun of black people, to be honest. It was just something weird and "artsy", unfortunately. Berghain is like that. 

Yeah I'm on the fence about what those individuals are doing. I feel like, if it were actual blackface, they would (hopefully) have been immediately reprimanded.

I was just answering that guy's quote, too :-)

Talent
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Yeah I'm on the fence about what those individuals are doing. I feel like, if it were actual blackface, they would (hopefully) have been immediately reprimanded.

I was just answering that guy's quote, too :-)

You see their clothes and you know that it wasn't blackface. It was just a bizarre costume

Amanda should have known better (especially after saying Gaga organized a "slave party"), but I guess she's looking for controversy and a fight. 

I'm sad and scared. Gaga doesn't deserve to be treated like that. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

41 minutes ago, Talent said:

You see their clothes and you know that it wasn't blackface. It was just a bizarre costume

Amanda should have known better (especially after saying Gaga organized a "slave party"), but I guess she's looking for controversy and a fight. 

I'm sad and scared. Gaga doesn't deserve to be treated like that. 

I agree. That said, this has gone viral before, and when the truth came out, people let it go. Hopefully it will be the same.

That woman is putting out some serious slander.

Vergil
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Yeah there's a big history behind it, particularly in the US but also throughout the world. It was historically used as a way to mock Black culture in a way like a caricature. Nowadays, it is not as prevalent, as blatant blackface would be shot down super quick. There are other forms of contemporary blackface that are, while not as mocking or as derisive, still bad.

In this case, I feel as though, if those people were doing actual blackface, they should have been reprimanded immediately. Either they really were covered in scat (yikes), or they went unnoticed until the photos happened (yikes but in a less scat-y way).

I didn't know that but still I don't think these were blackfaces. As someone said I see it artsy.

5 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I didn't know that but still I don't think these were blackfaces. As someone said I see it artsy.

I wonder what the intention of their look was. Like, speculation goes from blackface to scat to Nutella and... like, what is the truth haha

GhettoFabulous
7 hours ago, Vergil said:

So what?

:awkney::awkney::awkney: ya’ll better talk to her cuz imma hurt her feelings :awkney::awkney::awkney: 

Archived