life

Gaga Calls out Trumps dad for marching in a KKK rally

shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

The level of ignorance on here smh. First off let me make something very clear; I do not intend to be disrespectful or rude when I disagree with half of these comments, but some people need to seriously stfu and find a hobby other than criticizing her for voicing her opinion about how she feels. People act as if she’s not allowed to speak up against the extremism because she’s a musical artist. Lady Gaga is a human being with opinions and feelings too. 

Secondly, people need to be educated. Someone please explain to me what she did that was actually wrong? What impact does this have on you directly? How is her one tweet/post affecting your everyday lives on a personal basis? I want someone to answer those for me. Gaga is an adult; she’s 31, not 12. She’s allowed to be angry like most of us are; it’s beyond simple to dismiss her willingness to be part of this resistance when you haven’t faced discrimination in your very own life. Not saying everyone here hasn’t, but I guarantee several individuals condemning her have never witnessed firsthand the bigotry and prejudice. Some of you haven’t lived long enough to see how things were then and how they ultimately impact you now.

I’m annoyed that peolle throw around that she’s ignorant for posting something this man’s father did back in 1927. So what; it’s part of history and you can’t erase it. What you can do is learn from it and understand the ramifications from these actions. She’s calling out the hypocrisy swarming the minds of people sympathizing with these assholes in white hoods. You can’t call them out, say they’re bad company then retract your statement because evidently the only reason he’s flip-flopping his stance now and blaming “many sides” is because heaven forbid he loses an easy fanbase.

At the end of the day, Gaga will continue to voice her opinion. Being entitled to an opinion doesn’t necessarily mean we’re entitled to share it, but these feelings need to be expressed because discrimination against anyone based on sex, gender, sexuality, religion and ESPECIALLY skin color is not okay. I stand by her; if you don’t agree with what she is doing, remove yourself from her feed and go elsewhere; no one is forcing anyone to acknowledge her beliefs.

Antichrist
6 hours ago, JDi said:

damn I hate her ways. she's better than that. 

instead of coming up with something that might actually get people on "the other side" thinking, she chooses to go the echo chamber inertia way. I can just picture her sitting there getting her makeup done when some less than concerned 'hunty' of hers finds this on tumblr, gasps with fulfillment and ineptly reads it out loud. she turns her head with her jaw slightly dropped, and freezes before exclaiming that they "should definitely put this on twitter." 

you go Gaga! that's Howie do beta! building bridges left and right, the Pope is not worthy. 

fĂĽcking thank you for this post.

she is so much better than posting this **** on twitter, cmon gags

Andrew Warhola
6 hours ago, JDi said:

instead of coming up with something that might actually get people on "the other side" thinking, she chooses to go the echo chamber inertia way. I can just picture her sitting there getting her makeup done when some less than concerned 'hunty' of hers finds this on tumblr, gasps with fulfillment and ineptly reads it out loud. she turns her head with her jaw slightly dropped, and freezes before exclaiming that they "should definitely put this on twitter." 

Would you mind sharing a link to the rest of your fanfiction repertoire?

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Economy

Not sure this should be mentioned to slam anyone tho

i would not wanna be judged for what my parents did or did not do :crossed: 

We need to slam him logically on stuff he did (which for him is not that hard) or else we seem unfair and desperate in slaming him đź‘€

Claymore
16 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

She just need to stop!!

someboy send it to bobby

ew.

TheFameMoister
17 hours ago, shoful said:

Her tweet is kinda ignorant. When did your parents actions make them your own. Thats like saying if your Dad is a rapist, you're a rapist. (This was in an episode of SVU thats why I used rapist :toofunny:) 

She didn't say they were Trump's actions. She was spilling some tea that's been long a-brewing

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

4 hours ago, MrG1087 said:

The level of ignorance on here smh. First off let me make something very clear; I do not intend to be disrespectful or rude when I disagree with half of these comments, but some people need to seriously stfu and find a hobby other than criticizing her for voicing her opinion about how she feels. People act as if she’s not allowed to speak up against the extremism because she’s a musical artist. Lady Gaga is a human being with opinions and feelings too. 

Secondly, people need to be educated. Someone please explain to me what she did that was actually wrong? What impact does this have on you directly? How is her one tweet/post affecting your everyday lives on a personal basis? I want someone to answer those for me. Gaga is an adult; she’s 31, not 12. She’s allowed to be angry like most of us are; it’s beyond simple to dismiss her willingness to be part of this resistance when you haven’t faced discrimination in your very own life. Not saying everyone here hasn’t, but I guarantee several individuals condemning her have never witnessed firsthand the bigotry and prejudice. Some of you haven’t lived long enough to see how things were then and how they ultimately impact you now.

I’m annoyed that peolle throw around that she’s ignorant for posting something this man’s father did back in 1927. So what; it’s part of history and you can’t erase it. What you can do is learn from it and understand the ramifications from these actions. She’s calling out the hypocrisy swarming the minds of people sympathizing with these assholes in white hoods. You can’t call them out, say they’re bad company then retract your statement because evidently the only reason he’s flip-flopping his stance now and blaming “many sides” is because heaven forbid he loses an easy fanbase.

At the end of the day, Gaga will continue to voice her opinion. Being entitled to an opinion doesn’t necessarily mean we’re entitled to share it, but these feelings need to be expressed because discrimination against anyone based on sex, gender, sexuality, religion and ESPECIALLY skin color is not okay. I stand by her; if you don’t agree with what she is doing, remove yourself from her feed and go elsewhere; no one is forcing anyone to acknowledge her beliefs.

Ok, so Lady Gaga is a human being with opinions and feelings but we are not good enough to share our opinion towards her actions? Who cares if we don't agree with her? She is just a human and we have the right to disagree with her

Also, the last line is just dumb. You're just saying that if we dont agree with something we should just ignore it and don't say anything...

:selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena:

shoful
47 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

She didn't say they were Trump's actions. She was spilling some tea that's been long a-brewing

Would you say thats its been brewing for oolong? :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TheFameMoister
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Would you say thats its been brewing for oolong? :poot:

That was a good joke. Now, please excuse me, I must go to the doctor for something quite nas-tea

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Ziggy
19 hours ago, Michelle said:

i love her so much, but this has been common knowledge. She need to read up more on political issues then what she want to pick and choose. I'm not bashing her before someone says that but it's just true. I'm happy she's speaking out but ......

She's a lil busy yo. Unlike a great portion of the developed world, she doesn't really have all that much down time. Plus, I reckon she's spent the better part of this year dealing with her own engagement falling apart, planning the biggest performance of her life, a tour, an album, movie etc. I mean, her job isn't something you really clock out of ever so I could understand her not knowing this.

tbh I commend her for not speaking out much before as she knows she has stuff to learn. Good for her.

Sailor

This reminds me of that time my late grandma sent me two copies of a DVD made of recyclable paper that talked about the origins of tea.

I love her doing research into this hot tea.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Archived