💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Gaga mural to appear on G1C in Sacramento

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

The artwork – Gaga-ism, if you will – is Southern California artist Christina Angelina’s contribution to the Wide Open Walls mural festival, which began Thursday and runs until Aug. 20 in Sacramento. The wall is a slice of Golden 1 Center facing Seventh street between J and K streets. Angelina, who also goes by “Starfighter,” is a street artist from Venice who specializes in creating striking figurative portraits, often on a large scale.

[...]

“I was interested in (Lady Gaga) specifically because she creates characters constantly and then sort of embodies them for different songs or performances. She’s really creative with all these different kind of quasi-characters.”

[...]

The section of arena Angelina will be painting is set back from the sidewalk and flanked by two buildings, one of them the site of last year’s Art Hotel. Angelina said she will be incorporating all three walls into her mural, using the flanking surfaces for a pattern that draws the eye toward the Gaga center. “I’m going to be, like, puncturing spray cans and doing a very expressive kind of pattern with splattered paint,” she said.

Read more here.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I was interested in (Lady Gaga) specifically because she creates characters constantly and then sort of embodies them for different songs or performances. She’s really creative with all these different kind of quasi-characters.”

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

The artwork – Gaga-ism, if you will – is Southern California artist Christina Angelina’s contribution to the Wide Open Walls mural festival

Xtina's rebirth as a mural painter makes me so happy :diane: There truly is life after Lotus. ARTPOP is quaking in her watery grave.

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Xtina's rebirth as a mural painter makes me so happy :diane: There truly is life after Lotus. ARTPOP is quaking in her watery grave.

tenor.gif

I JUST SPIT OUT GREEN TEA EVERYWHERE I NEEDA INVOICE U FOR A NEW MONITOR

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, bobbby said:

I JUST SPIT OUT GREEN TEA EVERYWHERE I NEEDA INVOICE U FOR A NEW MONITOR

Just DM me the receipt and I'll reimburse you with Gretchen gifs

elg8Vw1.png

Archived