πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Britney: Piece of Me worth seeing live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Zilla

Venue isn't that big, I was there for BSB back in April. You can still see everything from the back. Honestly the venue itself is a little worn, but stand and dance! Plus you're in Vegas you gotta hit a show or two and see her before she goes.

I would suggest seeing Celine if she was in town but she's still on tour until September when she's back at Caesars. Phenomenal. Oh and anything by Cirque De Soleil, The Beatles "Love" was also fantastic.Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

arrtpop
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

How did her vocals sound? Did it give the illusion of sounding live or did it soundΒ just like the studio version?

Also I'm planning to get tickets at the very back of the theatre since they're cheaper, how big was the theatre?

Theatre is pretty big imo, any seat is probably good. Her vocals sounded like studio but you could kind of hear her singing over it but quietly.

aphrodite

Bradley
14 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

Theatre is pretty big imo, any seat is probably good. Her vocals sounded like studio but you could kind of hear her singing over it but quietly.

Wait, does that mean she actually sings live?

That's a revelation.

Bradley
21 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Venue isn't that big, I was there for BSB back in April. You can still see everything from the back. Honestly the venue itself is a little worn, but stand and dance! Plus you're in Vegas you gotta hit a show or two and see her before she goes.

I would suggest seeing Celine if she was in town but she's still on tour until September when she's back at Caesars. Phenomenal. Oh and anything by Cirque De Soleil, The Beatles "Love" was also fantastic.Β 

I don't know any song by Celine apart from My Heart Will Go On though.Β :sweat:

Archived