💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why she's cutting part of the songs on Tour? :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

HausOfSynth

I love Telephone and Lovegame sooo much but i'd rather her cut Telephone but keep Lovegame because she hasn't sang Lovegame in forever. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
49 minutes ago, Illan Suarez said:

She cut Perfect Ilusion, Love Game and now Telephone, and in Telephone there's no more stages going up and down :/

Look the difference

Before

After

Time constraints.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

moonsago

She's making room for her new ep dropping on 22 september along with her new documentary that will showcase her life from the BTW era until now including ARTPOP Cheek To Cheek And Joanne. 

And also cause PI is hard to sing :poot: i know cause I try to sing it too and it gets very tiring on your voice. MR does too, I find that song to be harder then PI but idk 

Bleachella
19 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I don't know but it's too early to cut songs. But I know that'll frustrate her if she's already tired of performing it.

Easy for you to say huh3E3lmpT.jpg

If she wasn't capable of singing the song in its entirity, she should have never performed it in that high ass key in the first place. It's a difficult song to sing! Instead of removing it, she should modify it to fit a range she's comfortable with without straining her voice, but to cut it short when it's one of her best songs EVER and such a powerhouse song (not to mention that even WITHOUT any cuts it's borderline 3 minutes long) just seems like.. giving up to me.

edit: if it's time constraints that's a different question, but my point stands about the vocals. i'd much rather her sing the song in full when i see it in a lower key, or sing it in such a way that's more comfortable for her, rather than to cut it short considering it was one of the songs i was most excited to see :/

15 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Are you the one singing?:trollga:

Are you the one starring in a sold-out world tour?:trollga:

Are you the one performing?:trollga:

Reveal hidden contents

RihporrTed :madge:

No... does that matter? Covering your weak ass drag with some gifs won't help your case, darling.

Are you that threatened over my opinion that you need to report it because you don't agree with it? Imagine being that triggered over a stranger online :laughga:

3 minutes ago, bloodandsemen said:

I mean, if PI is hard to sing she probably shouldn't have had it in the first place... *eyeroll*

well from what i heared from the videos of the past shows, she can handle perfect illusion until a specific part of the song near the end of it, and she can just go down the stage when this part comes

in vancouver at 2:38

in edmonton at 2:33

in tacoma at 1:57

in la (8/8/17) the whole performance was not good

and i dont have a video for the 9/8/17 show in la, its such a shame she cant sing my favorite song of all time:selena: and i hate when singers do that but if its what gonna let her be able to sing this masterpiece every night then she sould lower the key, and i still to this day dont understand how she performed this song in japan on the piano perfectly but she cant when its the studio version:madge:

SHOOKGA
2 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

No... does that matter? Covering your weak ass drag with some gifs won't help your case, darling.

Are you that threatened over my opinion that you need to report it because you don't agree with it? Imagine being that triggered over a stranger online :laughga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5prfDcALgy0BVpjSTeor

Im not triggered I'm just stating facts, we should stop demanding gaga so much, she has limits, she has emotions. :kara:

also,

Spoiler

RihporTed:madge:

Spoiler

Also if u wanna read we can get up into that gig, whats good ho?

Not very born this way of you 😫

Bleachella
Just now, oryan21 said:

well from what i heared from the videos of the past shows, she can handle perfect illusion until a specific part of the song near the end of it, and she can just go down the stage when this part comes

in vancouver at 2:38

in edmonton at 2:33

in tacoma at 1:57

in la (8/8/17) the whole performance was not good

and i dont have a video for the 9/8/17 show in la, its such a shame she cant sing my favorite song of all time:selena: and i hate when singers do that but if its what gonna let her be able to sing this masterpiece every night then she sould lower the key, and i still to this day dont understand how she performed this song in japan on the piano perfectly but she cant when its the studio version:madge:

Exactly! nice to see someone that agrees and doesn't downvote my posts endlessly because of a dissenting opinon:rip:

it's one of her best songs ever, and the fact that she cant sing it without straining herself shouldn't deter her from singing it all together or cutting it short, either lower the key or dont BELT all those notes and hit those high notes and harmonize with it in a lower tone, but dont cut it short :(

Dutch

Ffffff, I loved the stage during Telephone. And I love both LoveGame and Telephone tbh. This ACT was the ultimate throwback moment. I hope she will perform them in full again in Europe. Like she did perform all the songs in full again in Europe with the ARTRAVE too. :selena:

Bleachella
2 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5prfDcALgy0BVpjSTeor

Im not triggered I'm just stating facts, we should stop demanding gaga so much, she has limits, she has emotions. :kara:

also,

Reveal hidden contents

RihporTed:madge:

Reveal hidden contents

Also if u wanna read we can get up into that gig, whats good ho?

If you'd read the top half of the post of mine you quoted, you'd see that I stated that if she IS straining her vocals singing PI she should either lower the key, or sing it in such a way where she's not straining the vocals, rather than cut it short considering it's one of her greatest songs + best lead single yet, if anything i'm encouraging her to sing it more comfortably rather than demanding anything from her?

but you do you

12 minutes ago, moonsago said:

She's making room for her new ep dropping on 22 september along with her new documentary that will showcase her life from the BTW era until now including ARTPOP Cheek To Cheek And Joanne. 

And also cause PI is hard to sing :poot: i know cause I try to sing it too and it gets very tiring on your voice. MR does too, I find that song to be harder then PI but idk 

well the thing about perfect illusion is that it has constent mid belting, so a singer like ariana grande who has ease from here to mars on upper belts wont have as much of a problem vs gaga which CAN hit up to a F5 as of now, but doesnt have the ease on her upper belts.

when shes singing that song she doesnt focus on the technique as much during perfect illusion.

C1trus
15 hours ago, SUBURBIA said:

If she wasn't capable of singing the song in its entirity, she should have never performed it in that high ass key in the first place. It's a difficult song to sing! Instead of removing it, she should modify it to fit a range she's comfortable with without straining her voice, but to cut it short when it's one of her best songs EVER and such a powerhouse song (not to mention that even WITHOUT any cuts it's borderline 3 minutes long) just seems like.. giving up to me.

edit: if it's time constraints that's a different question, but my point stands about the vocals. i'd much rather her sing the song in full when i see it in a lower key, or sing it in such a way that's more comfortable for her, rather than to cut it short considering it was one of the songs i was most excited to see :/

You have a point. I love PI too but we'll never know. We might consider her emotion towards the song (the theme of PI is rage and complaint) or in the positive side, PI is so boppable that it might consume all of her energy throughout the show :interestinga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Like she did perform all the songs in full again in Europe with the ARTRAVE too. :selena:

Are you being sarcastic? :selena:

If not, what songs she did in full in Europe which were cut before (except MJH)?

Just now, Italian said:

Are you being sarcastic? :selena:

If not, what songs she did in full in Europe which were cut before (except MJH)?

i really liked fashion! what a shame she didnt:selena:

Archived