Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTM Package - Where to stand?

bsharpp

Featured Posts

Here's a tip. I lined up on 2pm on the day of the show.... I was around the 50th in CTM line. You will enter the venue earlier, which for us, was 5pm. They let you in and let you grab your VIP merch. SNATCH it quick and go to the next line. You will be asked to line by pairs. And we waited around half an hour or so, near the floor entrance inside the arena. While waiting, the security will ask you in groups of 10 (more or less) if you want to use the restroom, and be sure to use that opportunity. Around 6 or maybe later, the line will move and you finally get in! Do NOT worry, you will be asked to walk in pairs again, walk fast but dont run. They will call you out if you run. (Side note: me and some other people talked to the head of the Gaga's Tour security while waiting for Gaga, in the front row. And he made importance of the safety by walking in pairs rather than swarming and running to the stage.)

By now, you are inside the GA floor walking towards the stage, I say pick any side. The bridge starts from the left side going to the right side where the first satellite stage is. In my case, I went in the center and got into the first row. 1st row, 2nd row or 3rd row, I swear, it doesn't matter. You are CTM and will secure the best spots. Since I was in the middle, the bridge blocked my view, maybe 3-4 songs. I honestly didn't care. She was always on the middle center stage, and I definitely enjoyed my spot. For some people who mentioned that the stage was too high, it's a bit exaggerated for me. You can look up and still enjoy the view. So don't even bother stay farther just because you won't see it all up close.

Right when the show ends with MR, little monsters who knew what was gonna happen start running towards the back, and that's the time you should follow them. I was at the very first row, and sneaked my way till the 5-10th row away from the back stage piano. Just follow the path that the people are making towards going to the piano. Most people had no idea why we were walking, but bitch, walk your way out. The final song was soooo good up close. Make sure to stand behind the piano keys, where you would be seeing her back and she plays the piano, because in my show, she mostly interacted with the people on the back side.

Lastly, don't stress the fck out. The night before the show, I barely got any sleep. Maybe from too much excitement, or frustration that I'd never get a good spot, but based on my experience, as long as you got CTM... your spot will always be good. It ended up well for me, so I hope it does too for you guys.

00026 † 10000

16 hours ago, Mark said:

Here's a tip. I lined up on 2pm on the day of the show.... I was around the 50th in CTM line. You will enter the venue earlier, which for us, was 5pm. They let you in and let you grab your VIP merch. SNATCH it quick and go to the next line. You will be asked to line by pairs. And we waited around half an hour or so, near the floor entrance inside the arena. While waiting, the security will ask you in groups of 10 (more or less) if you want to use the restroom, and be sure to use that opportunity. Around 6 or maybe later, the line will move and you finally get in! Do NOT worry, you will be asked to walk in pairs again, walk fast but dont run. They will call you out if you run. (Side note: me and some other people talked to the head of the Gaga's Tour security while waiting for Gaga, in the front row. And he made importance of the safety by walking in pairs rather than swarming and running to the stage.)

By now, you are inside the GA floor walking towards the stage, I say pick any side. The bridge starts from the left side going to the right side where the first satellite stage is. In my case, I went in the center and got into the first row. 1st row, 2nd row or 3rd row, I swear, it doesn't matter. You are CTM and will secure the best spots. Since I was in the middle, the bridge blocked my view, maybe 3-4 songs. I honestly didn't care. She was always on the middle center stage, and I definitely enjoyed my spot. For some people who mentioned that the stage was too high, it's a bit exaggerated for me. You can look up and still enjoy the view. So don't even bother stay farther just because you won't see it all up close.

Right when the show ends with MR, little monsters who knew what was gonna happen start running towards the back, and that's the time you should follow them. I was at the very first row, and sneaked my way till the 5-10th row away from the back stage piano. Just follow the path that the people are making towards going to the piano. Most people had no idea why we were walking, but bitch, walk your way out. The final song was soooo good up close. Make sure to stand behind the piano keys, where you would be seeing her back and she plays the piano, because in my show, she mostly interacted with the people on the back side.

Lastly, don't stress the fck out. The night before the show, I barely got any sleep. Maybe from too much excitement, or frustration that I'd never get a good spot, but based on my experience, as long as you got CTM... your spot will always be good. It ended up well for me, so I hope it does too for you guys.

THANK YOU soo much. You seriously just relieved so much of my anxiety. I'm definitely gonna stay up against the main stage after reading everything.

7 hours ago, bsharpp said:

THANK YOU soo much. You seriously just relieved so much of my anxiety. I'm definitely gonna stay up against the main stage after reading everything.

No problem. I exactly know your feeling. Before my show, there wasn't enough information on how CTM package works. I had no idea and just went there. I initially planned to go to the left side of the stage knowing that a giant bridge will block my view. But enough said, it will only block you for a short amount of time. It's still worth to stay near the center since she will dance and sing there most of the time. Good luck!

00026 † 10000

PsychicGuru

Front left for the majority of the show.

Middle for DIC, Joanne, Angel Down (just not beneath the bridges)

Back from Come to Mama, Edge of Glory, and Million Reasons.

Just avoid standing beneath the bridges and you'll be okay.

Gaga's #1 fan

AndrewGr
On 8/17/2017 at 7:32 AM, Mark said:

You will be asked to line by pairs. And we waited around half an hour or so, near the floor entrance inside the arena. While waiting, the security will ask you in groups of 10 (more or less) if you want to use the restroom, and be sure to use that opportunity.

Thank you for writing all these in details! it is so helpful. 
I just want to clarify: If you go to the restroom at the point you mentioned, you won't lose your spot in line, right?

On 8/18/2017 at 4:42 PM, AndrewGr said:

Thank you for writing all these in details! it is so helpful. 
I just want to clarify: If you go to the restroom at the point you mentioned, you won't lose your spot in line, right?

Yes. But that's for my case. They did the restroom opportunity in groups of 10... and probably finished till half of the line. I don't think everybody got their turn. It's just that the security was nice enough to do the restroom check while letting us wait. So, just to be safe, ask first!

00026 † 10000

Archived