• Created
  • Last Reply
BELINDA POP
1 hour ago, gagasgirl said:

I love her and I'm so proud of her and this tour looks amazing :kara:

It is I just love it all

BELINDA POP
2 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

You can rewatch to see how beautiful and powerful she looked in this outfit. I'd rather change the upper part which is the whole Applause outfit. The dress itself is perfect:hor:

Is beautiful!!!

BELINDA POP
2 hours ago, xULTRAVIOLENCEx said:

Speaking honestly though, I regretted not being able to experience MB and BTWB but I didn't care about ArtRave that much :air:. I don't wanna diss Gaga but I honestly think that she did not put any effort into ArtRave. 

Bruh artRave was life. You went with the wrong crown then 

BELINDA POP
2 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

That's true, by like the 10th show she acted like she was done with ARTPOP overall. It was sad to see but she didn't seem happy really.

But... but... artRave was a blast from the past

Fernster7

The level of attention seeking of that user in this thread is embarrassing. :toofunny:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

BELINDA POP
12 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

The level of attention seeking of that user in this thread is embarrassing. :toofunny:

Excuse me?

BELINDA POP
21 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

My bad

Fernster7
36 minutes ago, gordo said:

Excuse me?

Excuse me what? I'm not talking about you.:emma:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, gordo said:

You sound very familiar to that type of attention seeking, but then people hate  on the same thing they got Hate for   .... Kisses honey 😘:toofunny:

Lmao what the ****?:wtf:

Linus Gaga

I really love the whole show , the lights , the stage and the interludes ! but.... i feel like the show was not gaga enough , its like... britney ? :derpga: idk....but not gaga as gaga

Hit me a message and say hi !

BELINDA POP
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

lol I'm sorry you were talking about "that" user. I'm sorry I misunderstood your comment. My deeply apologies to you 

BELINDA POP
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I really am deeply sorry. 😐 😬

TheEdgeof96
5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I agree the platforms are a little restrictive. Hopefully they'll find a work-around, or use them very quickly :ohno:

Yeah, being down in the floor, one of the catwalks was directly above me at the front of the main stage. There were a few times where the catwalks lowered just long enough for her to walk across and then they raised back up. However, with BTW and Applause they were down pretty much the whole time and it was restrictive so I had to watch the screen for the entire songs in those cases. That was a bit annoying. 

Archived