💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So many songs are missing

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
32 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I think that you and I are the biggest Sinners Prayer fans on here and we are both unbothered while everyone else is melting down. :diane:

Lol there was someone in the rabbit room I was in and they were FREAKING OUT because she didnt perform sinners prayer. Full meltdown :toofunny:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustaMonster
26 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For Sinner's Prayer I can't find an excuse, I think she will add this at one point. :oprah:

Probably still very emotional for her, she was even breaking up talking about Sonja before TEOG

GypsyBabe
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Lol there was someone in the rabbit room I was in and they were FREAKING OUT because she didnt perform sinners prayer. Full meltdown :toofunny:

Oh my god. :toofunny: 

My rabbit room was so fun. Everyone was super cool and chill, and we had a great time with no one complaining and ruining the fun! @PartySick @MrA @MiggleB123 @DawnNutella = :firega:

⚯͛

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

My rabbit room was so fun. Everyone was super cool and chill, and we had a great time with no one complaining and ruining the fun! @PartySick @MrA @MiggleB123 @DawnNutella = :firega:

Oh my room was super fun too, just one person who really wanted to hear sinners prayer :lolga:

GypsyBabe
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Oh my room was super fun too, just one person who really wanted to hear sinners prayer :lolga:

:sis:

⚯͛

littlepotter
58 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Yes! Arenas have curfews BY LAW. The later the show starts the higher the chance she is obligated to cut off songs

she might actually perform all of those songs when she starts on time

If that was the case I'm sure she would have cut the B sides from the other eras

55 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I agree, I think she included a lot of BTW tracks too because a lot of people didn't get to see them live because of her hip. 

Omg that makes sense

chaeri pls

GypsyBabe
Just now, littlepotter said:

Omg that makes sense

I thought so. I took all those BTW songs as kind of a present. Two tours in one. 

⚯͛

Letmelivemylife
57 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I agree, I think she included a lot of BTW tracks too because a lot of people didn't get to see them live because of her hip. 

Haha well I mean this is the woman who once said "everything I do is for my fans" ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FATCAT
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

how does that matter?

does she have to finish her show at a certain time?

The venue charges BANK if they go over, so yea. Expect more for the next shows.

Purr more, hiss less.

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

It was so much fun! Thank y'all for letting me join! :hug:

she probably won't sing all of this songs in the next dates to be realistic and that't all fine. The great majority of artists do this after they had relesed a few records and earned a few hits. They need to cut some songs of the promoting album to create space for the hits and fan-favorites. Let's not act like she have done something wrong. She needs to please the general public too and give them what they want too.

She did 9 Joanne songs last night, she's indeed giving priority to the album, it's not like she's neglecting it

ArtGagaPop

She peformed the godly first half of joanne (DH-MR) +Angel down and come to mama so im happy about the joanne content

I rather see all the btw singles (judas/yai/MTN) added or more ARTPOP songs (dwuw/g.u.y/venus/sexxx dreams/MANiCURE) then any of the remaining joanne tracks.

CalixSpurius

I honestly don't know what some of guys want. She performed 22 songs with amazing staging. Gaga is nearly 10 years into her career as a famous pop star, it's not expected for her to sing all of her latest album anymore. 

The Child
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i had the meat section cut from my BTWB show cus she was late

Omg I would have been so mad.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley
22 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Omg I would have been so mad.

i was having such a good time i didnt even notice till days after :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived