đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Pink Floyd

babs

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
11 minutes ago, babs said:

The great thing about his shows is that you can literally be anywhere in the arena and you will have an out of this world experience. He is THAT dude when it comes to production.

Jealous though!!!!! I would have given my left or right nut to have attended a Wall show. That show is why I fell in love with PF

That's the song I won the tickets with bih :diane: I always loved it because it's an anthem but after this it's gonna be like in my top 3 lmao.

Yes, his production is dope af, you're gonna love this show. And yeah, I actually really loved the view from up top cause he used the entire venue, it was iconic:firega:

At the time, my best friend's mom got him tickets for his birthday and he and I were inseparable, we would get high in his room and listen to their vinyls, ugh it was all so dreamy and out of this dimension. The Wall was the first record that he introduced me to. Then came Dark Side of The Moon and I was sold on them. I first listened to wish you were here by myself later on and that's when I started stanning, that's my fave album by them and even though I always think of him when I listen to them, it makes the bond and experience with the music even stronger. :wub:

1 hour ago, lennon said:

I'm a major Pink Floyd fan,have been for 14 years  I have all their albums.. and I'm seeing Roger in less than 2 weeks yasss. 3rd row. I saw The Wall in 2012

Get it!!!!!! I have been a fan since I was 12 and I'm 22. I have almost all their albums as well, including solos and lives and stuff (will complete soon lmao tough venezuelan economy). 2 weeks? So a canadian date right?

I hate y'all for going to The Wall wassup :selena:

Ariana Grindr
6 minutes ago, lennon said:

I'm a major Pink Floyd fan,have been for 14 years  I have all their albums.. and I'm seeing Roger in less than 2 weeks yasss. 3rd row. I saw The Wall in 2012

:golfclap:

1 minute ago, babs said:

Get it!!!!!! I have been a fan since I was 12 and I'm 22. I have almost all their albums as well, including solos and lives and stuff (will complete soon lmao though venezuelan economy). 2 weeks? So a canadian date right?

I hate y'all for going to The Wall wassup :selena:

Yes ! Quebec City :)

2 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Yes, his production is dope af, you're gonna love this show. And yeah, I actually really loved the view from up top cause he used the entire venue, it was iconic:firega:

At the time, my best friend's mom got him tickets for his birthday and he and I were inseparable, we would get high in his room and listen to their vinyls, ugh it was all so dreamy and out of this dimension. The Wall was the first record that he introduced me to. Then came Dark Side of The Moon and I was sold on them. I first listened to wish you were here by myself later on and that's when I started stanning, that's my fave album by them and even though I always think of him when I listen to them, it makes the bond and experience with the music even stronger. :wub:

Right? I was actually planning on getting nosebleeds for the 2nd night because I wanted to see the show from afar. But I can't complain now :queenga:

I've always been a sucker for stages and production, so I remember seeing some "The Wall live" footage from the eighties on vh1 and I think nothing has ever scalped me as much as that. Then it all went downhill from there lmao.

1 minute ago, ashae said:

great gig in the sky sends my wig to the heavens everytime i listen :giveup:

BITCH THAT'S MY FAVE SONG GET IT.

ROGER F*CKED ME UP LAST NIGHT. HOLY SH*T

That was amazing dudes and dudettes. One of my happiest days ever for sure. And I was so close :giveup:

I think I can die happy now :cryga:

I went to 2 SHOWS!!!!!!! 5th and 3rd row. I am still in denial on how awesome this whole thing was. I also have a lot of stories to tell so I will probably make a separate post somewhere here. 

Roger took my wig , ripped it off my scalp and shoved it up my butt. Speechless.

Archived