💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Punktious

Guys, my birthday is coming up and I'm thinking about getting a few Switch games. Any ideas? I only have Odyssey and BotW

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
19 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Same about neglecting it :rip: I go through phases of being addicted for a few days/weeks then not playing for months. Last time I played it was ages ago :emma: Currently exploring Hebra I believe, yet to do the 3rd and 4th divine beasts

Yeah exactly but at least you are so ahead of me lol, I also have it with pokemon, I can play for days without stopping and then I take a break of a few months.. it usually happens when I'm doing mass evolving to finish the dex :laughga:

Like this is why I'm not even caring about buying the DLC yet, I still have 99% of the game to play :laughga:

DBX2 is so fun, I'm doing kamehameha with the cons and I feel like a kid again:selena:

serious question, many times the cons just don't get the motion.. why? it happens in SMO and DBX2

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 minutes ago, Punktious said:

Guys, my birthday is coming up and I'm thinking about getting a few Switch games. Any ideas? I only have Odyssey and BotW

Here’s a few-

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Splatoon 2 (We play this online together)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (We play this online together) 

Pokken Tournament DX/ARMS

Bayonetta 1+2

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Hyrule Warriors: Defenitive Edition

signing out

tthen
7 hours ago, River said:

Btw if you don't know the tax free trick in the American eShop:

Use this Oregon zip code - 97330

I always used an Alaskan one :selena:

tthen
1 hour ago, Punktious said:

Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart (both games we play together online like Zachary mentioned)

Hyrule Warriors 

Bayonetta (haven't started this one yet but am planning to)

If you don't already own it on another console then Skyrim

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

MEEEEEEEE :woot: They've announced Koopa Troopa and Blooper as being added in July and August :yay:

Then they've also revealed Diddy Kong and Birdo and Paratroopa as free DLC as well later on, but I'm not sure why, like why not just include them from the get-go like other games :duck: Unless they're purposely holding back on these characters and letting them trickle into the game to keep owners excited for new things. Like how they probably already had loads of things ready for Splatoon/Splatoon 2 but didn't release them when the game came out, then released them as the month went on :laughga:

I found that at first but then got into it once I got all of the mechanics down. They've added little bits and bobs here and there that really make a difference, can't remember Mario Power Tennis being anywhere near as technical :deadbanana:

Same about neglecting it :rip: I go through phases of being addicted for a few days/weeks then not playing for months. Last time I played it was ages ago :emma: Currently exploring Hebra I believe, yet to do the 3rd and 4th divine beasts

I think I might be the kind of tactical player.. blooper seems like a really cool character to play since it’s a tricky one you can make some plays with him. 

Also, I think they mentioned that most of the upcoming characters will be rewarded from upcoming free tournaments when you reach a certain number of points (I think they might use the same system they used with the free online tournament) 

tomorrow :flutter: 

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Punktious said:

Definitely Mario tennis aces 

Redstreak

Getting a new old school style Mario Party almost makes me forgive Nintendo for the fact that there’s still no new Animal Crossing

just kiddingggggg if we don’t get an announcement soon I’m gonna riot ❤️

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon
4 hours ago, Punktious said:

Rayman Legends and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze if you’re into 2D platformers, they’re like the best ones I’ve ever played. Amazing soundtracks and level design :flutter:

Definitely Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, endless hours of fun whether it’s couch multiplayer or online. Possibly the best Mario Kart they’ve ever released :woohoo: 

Splatoon 2 has an infinite lifespan for me as long as the online service is on, I’m almost at 500 hours and I can’t see myself not playing that game until Splatoon 3 comes out :toofunny: Great variety of weapons and the simple design of travelling in only your own colour ink adds cool tactics and techniques and the different game modes are fun too

Bayonetta 1+2 if you’re into action games, it’s fighting with style and deeper than it looks, once you get a hang of it it feels amazing pulling off combos and killing huge devils & angels without a scratch :gaycat: 

homomo
5 hours ago, Punktious said:

Definitely Mario Kart. I’m shocked you already don’t have it :messga:

If you’ve beaten Zelda, I could also suggest getting one or both of the expansion packs if you want to continue the adventure a little bit more?

Then, here’s a few other very addicting games you might enjoy:

- Splatoon 2

- Stardew Valley

- Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze

- Mario & Rabbids

- Skyrim (If you’ve never played it)

If you don’t mind waiting over the next few weeks, I also suggest these titles:

- Captain Toad

- Limbo

- Inside

Redstreak

Wait and get Octopath Traveller

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Truly the correct answer! :vegas:

signing out

Haroon
6 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I think I might be the kind of tactical player.. blooper seems like a really cool character to play since it’s a tricky one you can make some plays with him. 

Also, I think they mentioned that most of the upcoming characters will be rewarded from upcoming free tournaments when you reach a certain number of points (I think they might use the same system they used with the free online tournament) 

tomorrow :flutter: 

In the past I've gone for Speed players but I mainly played with Chain Chomp during the demo and he's Power, so I'll experiment more and see what fits better :laughga:

Yeah sounds cool :woohoo: Saw some reviews and it says how single player still isn't amazing but to be honest I mainly want it for online play anyway so I'm not too bothered :awesome:

8 hours ago, River said:

Yeah exactly but at least you are so ahead of me lol, I also have it with pokemon, I can play for days without stopping and then I take a break of a few months.. it usually happens when I'm doing mass evolving to finish the dex :laughga:

Like this is why I'm not even caring about buying the DLC yet, I still have 99% of the game to play :laughga:

DBX2 is so fun, I'm doing kamehameha with the cons and I feel like a kid again:selena:

serious question, many times the cons just don't get the motion.. why? it happens in SMO and DBX2

Same for me with Pokemon, if I set it down for too long I never go back to it :rip: Reminds me I need to go play Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Moon and finish Moon :flop: And yeah I'll go for the Zelda DLC later too :shrug:

Hmm I had that a bit in SMO but not too much. My left joy-con stick is getting janky though which is what happened with my Splatoon 2 Pro Controller so I'm not too happy :crossed: I know with the Splatoon 2 Pro Controller it was a widespread issue but has anyone else had a problem with their left blue joy-cons? When I go to calibrate the sticks it's clearly got a small problem with it now and it'll probably just get worse with time like my old Pro Controller did :noparty:

59 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

47 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Truly the correct answer! :vegas:

YES FELLOW OCTOPATHERS :woot:

River
36 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Same for me with Pokemon, if I set it down for too long I never go back to it :rip: Reminds me I need to go play Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Moon and finish Moon :flop: And yeah I'll go for the Zelda DLC later too :shrug:

Hmm I had that a bit in SMO but not too much. My left joy-con stick is getting janky though which is what happened with my Splatoon 2 Pro Controller so I'm not too happy :crossed: I know with the Splatoon 2 Pro Controller it was a widespread issue but has anyone else had a problem with their left blue joy-cons? When I go to calibrate the sticks it's clearly got a small problem with it now and it'll probably just get worse with time like my old Pro Controller did :noparty:

I need to finish Alpha Sapphire, I mean to catch legendaries and stuff lol

YES! the blue is so probalmatic, and not to add that when I took it out of the black thingy, it flew to the floor :laughga: it always takes a few clicks to make it calibrate.. + you always lose on MK when you use the blue, I swear something is wrong with this one lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Punktious
5 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Definitely Mario Kart. I’m shocked you already don’t have it :messga:

I have it on the Wii U and I beat everything, including the DLC :selena: I didn't want to waste money at the time but now I really want it

Archived