Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary might be on JWT setlist.

jxckk

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, LDR said:

I think these are old videos.

don't think so, 'cause the BR choreo is the updated SB version with the human-circle-thing. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

Are they going to do things with these hoverboards again? It looks completely the same as the BTWB. I Love Bloody Mary tho, so excited:giveup:

Before there was love, there was silence

gagzus
Just now, Bio said:

This is obviously a joke because of the hoverboard lol. Why would they do the same performance of the BTWB?

nope because that's the choreo, they'll probably redo it with new outfits 

Harry

Literally my fav Gaga song of all time. I will choke and die if she does this bc I never got to see the BTWB and thought I'd go my entire life thinking I wouldn't get to see Gaga performing album tracks from my fav album :giveup:

MaryJaneHolland

I was really hoping for some remixed versions, so disappointed :noparty:

And maybe for some new choreos. The BR one is iconic, so they can keep that one, but the BM performance is basically the same from BTWB :noparty:

But, I mean, ofc I'm happy that she's doing all these songs we thought we will never see again live :diane: Scheisse is kinda confirmed as well :diane:

Bio
Just now, gagzus said:

nope because that's the choreo, they'll probably redo it with new outfits 

Why? What's the point? lol. I don't wanna see a performance from 5 years ago with new outfits lol

Lion Heart

Joanne Tour saved

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChavaWM

You guys, I'm seriously beyond Shooketh! Bloody Mary is not only my favorite gaga song, it's my favorite song of all time in general! I need to go to this tour!

PerfectGUY

I loveeee Bloody Mary but the choreo doesn't pay the song the awesomeness it deserves 

Stef

I think the main reason artRAVE left me with a sour taste after my show was because I was looking forward to the hits but she kinda just jammed them into a 4 minute medley aside from Bad Romance

With this tour she's doing some absolute fan faves and im just 50 shades of HERE for it. Her best tour coming ladies!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

sipthistea

Don't know.

Is this from the BTWBall? Why would she perform it now? 

Greg

It looks more like they're reminiscing about BM judging by what they say about it at the end. Also, they're dancing to a studio version of a live arrangement of BR, but not BM. I don't think we should take this as confirmation she's performing it.

BULATIO
Just now, Stef said:

I think the main reason artRAVE left me with a sour taste after my show was because I was looking forward to the hits but she kinda just jammed them into a 4 minute medley aside from Bad Romance

With this tour she's doing some absolute fan faves and im just 50 shades of HERE for it. Her best tour coming ladies!

:tony: YAS!

Archived