Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Christian Looked at Homes in Montauk

crushedlemonice

Featured Posts

Edonis

Come thru. At least she'll be back in NY and not in LA. There's always something so special about Gaga being on the east coast, it really brings out the best of herΒ :diane:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Hey as long as the place brings her peace and serenity, I'm cool with it. Omitting opinions about Christian tbhΒ :ph34r:

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

PartySick
42 minutes ago, Talent said:

That pregnancy is coming, ladies. Are y'allΒ ready?Β :gaycat:

Yay :nick:

I'd actually be really happy if she had kids after the JWT :poot:

She deserves to have a happy, simple life before returning to us with a reality ending smash album :firega:

πŸ–€

LordEnigma
34 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Five years being in a relationship.... Two of which she was engaged to him. She found a new man in less than six months and is already buying a house with him. Yeah, it's pretty shocking how fast she could move on. But, we don't know what happened between Taylor and Gaga that caused her to move on that quickly.Β 

She is 30 years old... she's not a teenagers anymoreΒ :lana:

I think some people forget that.

Ken Zahn

i can imaging her living in a trailer in Mississippi in a trailer park smoking pot and doing dive bar world tour:poot::selena:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too πŸ˜‰

Bizcochito
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

She is 30 years old... she's not a teenagers anymoreΒ :lana:

I think some people forget that.

Still.... I'm not here for her to waste another 5 years with an ass****. She sould taste all the fish in the water before settle down with someone.

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, The witch said:

Still.... I'm not here for her to waste another 5 years with an ass****. She sould taste all the fish in the water before settle down with someone.

:selena:

How do you know he's an asshole though?

Bizcochito
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

:selena:

How do you know he's an asshole though?

I have a feeling.:duck:Β But I guess time will tell, we just have to wait.:classy:

joemayzzin

who cares about an age gap, older men are sexyΒ :wub:Β as long as she is happy with how the relationship is going then good for them!! Montauk is so so beautiful in the summer so its understandable to purchase a home for a nice get a way once a year!!

PerfectIllusion

Yaaaas Gaga buy that house and stay away from epioneΒ :poot:

(jk)

Edonis
24 minutes ago, The witch said:

I have a feeling.:duck:Β But I guess time will tell, we just have to wait.:classy:

Everyone thought Taylor was a sweetheart and yet he cheated on Gaga (multiple times since 2012) and they've broken up 2762838 times as well. We don't know the guy (and probably never will since Gaga is now more private than ever- and with good reason) so just give him a chanceΒ :diane:

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Everyone thought Taylor was a sweetheart and yet he cheated on Gaga (multiple times since 2012) and they've broken up 2762838 times as well. We don't the guy (and probably never will) so just give him a chanceΒ :diane:

Well I also disliked Taylor.Β :classy:Β and well, I was right about him.:lolly:Β But yeah lets see what happens with dis guy.

15jocart
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

he's older than my dad :awkney:Β 

1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

He's a year older than my dad and that's just so weird to me :air:Β 

How old are y'all bc you have some young ass parents

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

JustaMonster
1 hour ago, funkyhaus said:

She's buying another house to coop up in for #LG6 while we meltdown continuously for 3 years and Gaga tends to her cropsΒ :poot:

fake-tweet20170530-9-4xiglf.jpg

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Archived