💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Greatest Hits

EdgeofGlory1604

Featured Posts

EdgeofGlory1604

I'm sitting here wondering what Gaga's Greatest Hits album would look like if she were to release this year. The Cure & another new song could be on it but what would the track listing be? would she simply put just the singles on it? would she only put the successful singles on it? Would she put them in order from release date? how would they be arranged? so since we all love a good list... create your own track listing for Lady Gaga's Greatest Hits.. here's mine.

it would be called - "LADY GAGA - JUST DANCE (THE BEST OF)" 

track listing:

1. POKER FACE

2. BAD ROMANCE

3. BORN THIS WAY

4. JUST DANCE

5. TELEPHONE (ft. BEYONCE)

6. APPLAUSE

7. THE EDGE OF GLORY

8. MILLION REASONS

9. ALEJANDRO

10. PAPARAZZI

11. YOU AND I

12. DO WHAT U WANT (ft. R. KELLY)

13. PERFECT ILLUSION

14. MARRY THE NIGHT 

15. LOVE GAME

16. THE CURE 

(yes i paid dust to Judas and GUY, IMO they should have never been singles and didn't have a lasting impact) 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Why did you include Perfect Illusion but not Judas? :oprah:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

EdgeofGlory1604
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Why did you include Perfect Illusion but not Judas? :oprah:

LOL, cuz it actually got alot of radio play in the first 2 weeks, and it felt wrong not including 2 songs from Joanne. 

teawhore
1 minute ago, EdgeofGlory1604 said:

LOL, cuz it actually got alot of radio play in the first 2 weeks, and it felt wrong not including 2 songs from Joanne. 

JUDAS IS THE DEMON YOU CLING TO.

♡ nyc ♡

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, EdgeofGlory1604 said:

But Judas was controversial, impactful, and I still hear people at school singing that song, while literally no one knows or has heard of Perfect Illusion. It's a cute song but let's not give Joanne pity points here. :hug:

EdgeofGlory1604
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

But Judas was controversial, impactful, and I still hear people at school singing that song, while literally no one knows or has heard of Perfect Illusion. It's a cute song but let's not give Joanne pity points here. :hug:

really? i seem to remember Judas only getting about 2-3 weeks attention before Edge of Glory snatched up all its ....glory. All my straight friends & family heard and had an opinion on Perfect Illusion (good or bad, everyone knew a new Gaga song was out) I like Judas, i just feel like it sounds too much like Bad Romance and Marry the Night shoulda been the 2nd single. 

sillynate

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

4. Paparazzi

5. Bad Romance

6. Telephone

7. Alejandro

8. Born This Way 

9. Judas

10. The Edge of Glory 

11. YoĂŒ & I

12. Applause

13. Do What U Want 

14. Perfect Illusion

15. Million Reasons

16. The Cure

teawhore
Just now, EdgeofGlory1604 said:

really? i seem to remember Judas only getting about 2-3 weeks attention before Edge of Glory snatched up all its ....glory. All my straight friends & family heard and had an opinion on Perfect Illusion (good or bad, everyone knew a new Gaga song was out) I like Judas, i just feel like it sounds too much like Bad Romance and Marry the Night shoulda been the 2nd single. 

there is only one response.

JUDAS JUDA-AS JUDAS JUDA-AS JUDAS JUDA-AS JUDAS GA GA

♡ nyc ♡

EdgeofGlory1604
1 minute ago, The witch said:

Put heavy metal lover or die please :classy:

make your own track listing or die please :creepflop:

BeyerJ
2 minutes ago, The witch said:

Put heavy metal lover or die please :classy:

"Greatest Hits"

Fernster7

I wouldn't put BTW, Judas, G.U.Y. and PI in any album of hers tbh.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, EdgeofGlory1604 said:

Guess it's obvious we live in different places, since over here it's definitely the other way around. :selena: But even on BBH100 Judas peaked at 10, and stayed on the charts for 8 weeks, while Perfect Illusion peaked at 15, and only stayed for 6. 

SpookyKid
14 minutes ago, EdgeofGlory1604 said:

Greatest Hits )" 

13. PERFECT ILLUSION

14. MARRY THE NIGHT 

:selena: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Fernster7 said:

I wouldn't put BTW, Judas, G.U.Y. and PI in any album of hers tbh.

Get out 

Spoiler

If you weren't expecting MANiCURE Demo lyrics in here you're a FLoP FaN 

Archived