Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Sarah Paulson talks about ACS and AHS

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

0:00 to 7:00 - American Crime Story

7:00-22:00 - Roanoke and American Horror Story in general

She said right now she's shooting AHS:7 and they're on Episode 2, and that she has never been this tired in her life, emotionally and physically. She also refused to give details on season 7 because Ryan doesn't allow it.

Bradley

I think they're actually ahead of Episode 2, I think this interview was done a while ago, also she said she would like to do directing job and she thinks it will happen sooner or later and Ryan will allow that.

blackpink

I'm so excited!! It's so soon yet so far at the same time. I hope Gaga has a little cameo

theahsfan
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think they're actually ahead of Episode 2, I think this interview was done a while ago, also she said she would like to do directing job and she thinks it will happen sooner or later and Ryan will allow that.

no they're around about episode 2 

Bradley
Just now, theahsfan said:

no they're around about episode 2 

Hmm, remember the thread when Evan Peters was talking to Billy Eichner in an eerie manner? I thought Evan looked significantly different from his original blue hair look so I thought that was after Episode 5 or something.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Hmm, remember the thread when Evan Peters was talking to Billy Eichner in an eerie manner? I thought Evan looked significantly different from his original blue hair look so I thought that was after Episode 5 or something.

They're definitely shooting episode 2 or 3 right now :)

theahsfan
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

they only started shooting a few weeks ago:selena:

LastNight

Oooh this has gotten me so excited for the new season! I love Sarah and the way she described feeling so drained and tired by it right out of the gate makes me feel like we are in for a really amazing, intense season.

Archived