šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga At montauk with Christian Carino

alp0707

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I love it if she is happy with him, I really do...

But I just can't see them as a couple AT ALLĀ :gum:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGASLAYME
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

Not that creepy old man again... She needs to bring back Taylor

25aa0e77ab569453a9f2a1a77d207306.jpg

Haters can hate but these 2 were meant to be togetherĀ 

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

RAMROD
1 minute ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Haters can hate but these 2 were meant to be togetherĀ 

Ā 

Sure, Jan Ā :sure:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

freebit

Presumptuous since I'm not around them 24/7, and I've only seen them here and there, but my snap judgement is that I don't feel much chemistry here.Ā 

Also noĀ to the Kinney stans. That's over, canceled etc.Ā 

thopekas

I really Ā think that she is seeing the Father figure in Christian Carino, she already said many times that she always missed her father because Joe was never okay and how he was supposed to be because of hisĀ sister's death(Joanne) ,and Joe was depressed and something like this. I think she said that at the beginning of this era. So she has father issues and she likes Christian who is an older man,so she can feel that she has a strong caring man at her side.But that's not real romance or a big love,thats a substitute of fatherhood. Please get a hottie like Taylor that's at your age group and leave that celebrity hunter-stalker.Christian always try to date celebrities..he has issues for sure...i dont see the two of them getting anywhere,

Mary Jane Wayne

well they do seem like an awkward pairing and im not particularly fond of them together however as long as gaga is happy, i can't complain. it's her life after allĀ 

Mary Jane Wayne
11 minutes ago, thopekas said:

I really Ā think that she is seeing the Father figure in Christian Carino, she already said many times that she always missed her father because Joe was never okay and how he was supposed to be because of hisĀ sister's death(Joanne) ,and Joe was depressed and something like this. I think she said that at the beginning of this era. So she has father issues and she likes Christian who is an older man,so she can feel that she has a strong caring man at her side.But that's not real romance or a big love,thats a substitute of fatherhood. Please get a hottie like Taylor that's at your age group and leave that celebrity hunter-stalker.Christian always try to date celebrities..he has issues for sure...i dont see the two of them getting anywhere,

Who has Christian dated before?Ā 

thopekas
23 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Who has Christian dated before?Ā 

an actress from Walking dead and it was rumored that she had affair with Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez which were his clients as well.

SHALLOW
33 minutes ago, thopekas said:

I actually already thought Christian looks a lot like Joe

Stewful2929
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPBOY said:

I actually already thought Christian looks a lot like Joe

No shade in the Super Bowl pics I did notĀ think twice and thought it was her dad until ppl pointed out that it wasn't. He isĀ older than my dad

sara57
18 minutes ago, thopekas said:

an actress from Walking dead and it was rumored that she had affair with Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez which were his clients as well.

And Amber Heard too, Johnny Depp's ex wife.

CherryBoom
3 hours ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

And Amber Heard too, Johnny Depp's ex wife.

And now he's besties with Johhnt Depp. Watch him become besties with Taylor after breaking up with Gaga:nails:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

joemayzzin

Montauk is really such a beautiful place, its considered "the end of the world" for us New Yorkers! hope she is enjoying herself cause it looks like she isĀ :wub:

Archived