Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If the cure video is another boring MV

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

Jester
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

You guys are too much. MR is a fine video. Why always she have to give super artistic videos

Because that's what being Lady Gaga means

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I'm still saying the cure video doesn't exist. deal with it

Musery

monketsharona

Gaga has always been so talented doing great videos, so yeah PI and MR videos were both a low (especially MR) to me.

Talking about TC or not, I hope Gaga will return to her visual genius in the furture.

JW video was brilliant btw ! Too bad it had like zero exposure... 

HairBow

Million Reasons is a fine music video.  What did people expect with it?  The song is a stripped down ballad.  Of course it wasn't going to be a crazy video.  It also made sense as a followup to the Perfect Illusion video.

If we get a video for The Cure, that's great.  If not ... Oh well.  I feel as if people have forgotten that we got the John Wayne video (a.k.a. undoubtedly her best video in six years).

Drin Lon

I want a video by the beach so badly I can't believe we won't even get one I'm so depressed rn :laughga:

13 minutes ago, Jester said:

Because that's what being Lady Gaga means

You're putting her in a box tho:). Isn't she allowed to make a simple video focusing on her life and current state of mind? After all, it's what MR is all about. How do you want her to make an Applause type of vid for a raw and emotional ballad like MR? 

7 minutes ago, HairBow said:

Million Reasons is a fine music video.  What did people expect with it?  The song is a stripped down ballad.  Of course it wasn't going to be a crazy video.  It also made sense as a followup to the Perfect Illusion video.

THIS. Tbh I don't know what monsters had in their mind for the MR video.:neyde:

Avenues
18 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

THIS. Tbh I don't know what monsters had in their mind for the MR video.:neyde:

She'll bow to down to pray while cutting leather with a gun that's on her high heels. Then Jesus who was resuccurectted in G.U.Y. vid will come and show her the yellow brick road. Then she'll remember her 2009 Paparazzi performance and sing, "Oh baby I'm bleeding, bleeding" while riding a unicorn named Sam. :staymad:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Jester
23 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

You're putting her in a box tho:). Isn't she allowed to make a simple video focusing on her life and current state of mind? After all, it's what MR is all about. How do you want her to make an Applause type of vid for a raw and emotional ballad like MR? 

Of course she's allowed to make a simple personal video focusing on her life etc. but MR MV was obviously bad because she had no time to plan and execute it. 

Well just see Malibu by Miley. If MR featured all the sunset/Gaga's backyard/Arabella elements she was mentioning as big parts of making of Joanne, the video would've been simple and slayed at the same time

image.jpg

CwMdBE5KXRoIBEBIRU0DABkRDBwQSw0XEVsTEgYE

These two pics alone are better than the whole MR video

Panchecco

after seeing some of you asking about the video literally everyday since the song was released I'd be so here for it to be even uglier and messier than MR 

the meltdowns would be everything

tumblr_og2q2jPVcS1u6n38po1_500.gif

Spoiler

but there will never be a video so I guess I'll never be able to enjoy those meltdowns :selena:

Archived