• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
48 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

Poker Face is better than Bad Romance :hor:

Yup

AlexanderMagno

There is nothing ARTPOP about ARTPOP :emma: she was very ARTPOP in her appearances yes, but the music itself is the least ARTPOP possible. That is why the album is one of her worst. She could have brought a whole different concept for the same album (for example, it sort of plays out as a pop opera of her life).

MANiCURE is one of her worst songs ever.

Fashion! is one of her best songs ever.

A-Yo, Dancin in Circles, John Wayne, are hideous in so many ways. I can't understand why so many people enjoy these songs (maybe A-Yo, but not the other two).

Just Another Day is the perfect example of the sound she should do for her next three albums.

Sinner's Prayer is one of her best songs ever, and again I don't understand how just a few of us hear that.

smokingthemall
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

A-Yo, Dancin in Circles, John Wayne, are hideous in so many ways. I can't understand why so many people enjoy these songs

b3876758fd84a06740ca8f5ab76c5a5ba72033d2

chase your big, beautiful dreams

monsterdino

- The Fame Monster is Gaga's weakest body of work, up to date.

- Telephone is a terrible song.

- Gypsy is a terrible song.

- So many tracks from ARTPOP are UNDERRATED (Swine, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland)

- Donatella is trashed waaay too much (she has a lot more bad songs than Donatella, plus the lyrics are on purpose)

- Disco Heaven is underrated.

monsterdino
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

Sinner's Prayer is a bad song :lolly:

Grigio Girls is the best song on Joanne :lolly:

The Cure is extremely overrated :lolly:

meanwhile, Americano, Teeth, Dope, Grigio Girls are all suffering from this undeserved straight up bullying :lolly:

this is an unpopular opinion? :oprah:

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

There is nothing ARTPOP about ARTPOP :emma: she was very ARTPOP in her appearances yes, but the music itself is the least ARTPOP possible. That is why the album is one of her worst. She could have brought a whole different concept for the same album (for example, it sort of plays out as a pop opera of her life).

MANiCURE is one of her worst songs ever.

Fashion! is one of her best songs ever.

A-Yo, Dancin in Circles, John Wayne, are hideous in so many ways. I can't understand why so many people enjoy these songs (maybe A-Yo, but not the other two).

Just Another Day is the perfect example of the sound she should do for her next three albums.

Sinner's Prayer is one of her best songs ever, and again I don't understand how just a few of us hear that.

gurl, what you talkin' about

rumours

Dope should have been the third single off of ARTPOP.

The Born This Way video is far too much up its own butt for its own good (overrated and too pretentious).

Heavy Metal Lover shouldn't have even been on Born This Way - definition of filler.

The Fame only has about 5-6 tracks that are worth anything.

I want a follow up to Cheek to Cheek.

:selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena:

Spoiler

Hehe :usrs:

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Joanne is better than The Fame and The Fame Monster :reductive:

oh my :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

actsleazy
1 hour ago, Alexanderr said:

Poker Face isn't the best of songs, neither is Telephone. Dance In The Dark should have replaced Telephone as the second single. Born This Was also isn't the best of songs. Do What U Want was **** and A-Yo is also terrible. 

i liked and i got to the end and i unliked

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived