💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga serves soccer mom teas on "ASIB" set!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
57 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

It's obvious sistrens: she slept over at her bf's place and wears one of his shirts, singing on her way home. :classy:

Maybe she had an office job that she just quit to go become a star.

:giggle:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Feel like it's the end of the movie

Why? She's wearing a plain white shirt and has a rucksack on, hardly looks like a star. Surely the end of the movie would be a little more extravagant than this?

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Why? She's wearing a plain white shirt and has a rucksack on, hardly looks like a star. Surely the end of the movie would be a little more extravagant than this?

I don't know she looks more mature than other styles, like it's happening years after what we have seen before

gagzus
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm really confused about this movie... it seems like she's playing eight different characters.

it's because the original concept is about a nobody with a regular life and job gets discovered by a washed up musician whom helps make her a star and even bigger than he was, she then gets so big it interferes with their romantic relationship. I'm assuming they're going to go with the typical ending of her realising her love is more important than her fame.

Movies don't film in chronological order either and reshoots will happen most likely in early/mid 2018 if they need them. For example in this shot it's most likely near the beginning (if not the VERY beginning) where she's a nobody and she's probably singing the opening number on her way to work.

Heal Me, The Cure (assuming it's actually for the movie) and the more Pop/R&B songs are for when she becomes famous and when she has her orange hair. The more country/rock music is from when she's a nobody like Diggin' My Grave and You & I. 

My guess is the final number will be a rock/country ballad (and i'd bet my life on it it's something like, if not actually, Million Reasons.)

Monsterious
47 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Looks cringey, tbh.

how, where and when?

looks like she is singing in the street from the bottom of her heart 

looks very inspiring and strong 

CannaeDrive
4 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

LALA LAND IS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Yep, ASIB is gonna **** and stomp on that movie.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Zilla

Probably the beginning of the movie 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

it's because the original concept is about a nobody with a regular life and job gets discovered by a washed up musician whom helps make her a star and even bigger than he was, she then gets so big it interferes with their romantic relationship. I'm assuming they're going to go with the typical ending of her realising her love is more important than her fame.

Movies don't film in chronological order either and reshoots will happen most likely in early/mid 2018 if they need them. For example in this shot it's most likely near the beginning (if not the VERY beginning) where she's a nobody and she's probably singing the opening number on her way to work.

Heal Me, The Cure (assuming it's actually for the movie) and the more Pop/R&B songs are for when she becomes famous and when she has her orange hair. The more country/rock music is from when she's a nobody like Diggin' My Grave and You & I. 

My guess is the final number will be a rock/country ballad (and i'd bet my life on it it's something like, if not actually, Million Reasons.)

The whole soundtrack is all brand new material, she's not going to be playing TC, Y&I, or MR. Also, she looks older in this picture, a lot older than when she started filming, so I believe this is after her stardom peaks. She probably is returning back to her roots here.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

donutellha

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSION

tumblr_or72x3GfGA1r65oxko2_540.jpg 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

asana15

Well, they filmed at the Millennium Biltmore LA for the past two days

weed

These photos look professional compared to all the other candid ones we got

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm really confused about this movie... it seems like she's playing eight different characters.

This...she looks different in every set photo :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived