Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Update on ASIB filming

asana15

Featured Posts

Kalinda
2 minutes ago, Werk said:

Excuse me for being dumb but what does principal photography

EDIT: Searched it up and now I get it. Would still be appreciative if someone explained in case. 

It refers to actually filming the movie. When principal photography is done, the movie moves to post-production, editing, adding effects, and all that stuff. But the actors are finished unless they have to come back for some reshoots at a later date.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah not a huge budget like I said... It doesn't mean a lot on quality but generally big budget movies are filmed in 6 months at least

I've never heard of a movie filming for 6 months unless it was massive? :flop: Movies usually take 1-2 months. 

Here: https://www.quora.com/On-average-how-long-does-it-take-to-film-a-movie

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah not a huge budget like I said... It doesn't mean a lot on quality but generally big budget movies are filmed in 6 months at least

... unless you're shooting Pirates of the Caribbean or the Lord of the Rings, shooting a movie rarely goes over 2 or 3 months.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Blake said:

I've never heard of a movie filming for 6 months unless it was massive? :flop: Movies usually take 1-2 months. 

Here: https://www.quora.com/On-average-how-long-does-it-take-to-film-a-movie

Just an example next Jurassic Park is already shooting since February / March and they are still filming until July / August...

SychosSoChic
44 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Over a year to edit it? :duck: 

Post is no joke :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just an example next Jurassic Park is already shooting since February / March and they are still filming until July / August...

But ASIB is not a big budget film, so why are we even talking about Jurassic Park and stuff...?

The Z
4 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Not to mention it was entirely filmed in California.

Shooting in multiple locations would take a lot more time.

it was also shot in NY for 2 days :)

PanPikus

I was expecting 2 more weeks but I don't mind that they've finished already :classy:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Moebius

Finally now Gaga can focus ON HER SINGLE :giveup: 

THE CURE CUMMING THRUUU; ELLEN & JIMMY FELLIN CUMMING :giveup: 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

LilMonsterKills
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Is ASIB gonna have any CGI/effects in it tho lmao like for some movies I'd understand but ASIB...idk

Sometimes they hold onto movies for months until they think it's the right time to release them aka the time when they think they'll make the most money out of them. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was set to be released in November 2008 but they pushed it back for like 8 months despite the movie being done.

JustaMonster

NOW WE PRAY FOR A MV :pray::tony::pray:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

PanPikus
1 minute ago, LilMonsterKills said:

Sometimes they hold onto movies for months until they think it's the right time to release them aka the time when they think they'll make the most money out of it. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was set to be released in November 2008 but they pushed it back for like 8 months despite the movie being done.

We should ask James Cameron where the f*ck is Avatar 2 ...:neyde:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

DavidJP
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Over a year to edit it?  

Gives them time to make it look spectacular. And gives any time to re shoot any scenes if needed 

Tom Nook
59 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Is ASIB gonna have any CGI/effects in it tho lmao like for some movies I'd understand but ASIB...idk

Gone Girl used CGI for background shots

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived