💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy talks about Taylor Swift beef in her CK and radio interview

Fernster7

Featured Posts

migamiga

I don't like katy all that much and I don't believe her when she says she want she women power but

anything > Taylor

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde

I stand with the artist who has the better song.

#SwishSwishBish 😍

ShockPop

You can tell she's the aggressive party in this from her attitude here. What kind of way is that to behave? Talking over him, raising her voice to shut him up? I would have kicked her out.

And I don't like either of them.

migamiga
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

right but like I've never heard of an actual celebrity feud where one person actually talks about it this open 

you should get into the hip hop world :sharon:

zakariah
3 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

AvGqjG.gif

HJSDHFDSJGJFD :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

GagaMyBlood95

They are still talking about this and we're in 2017 :rip: 

Rabbit Heart
6 hours ago, JGD said:

Taylor started the beef?  She's not the one who took another artist's dancers in the middle of a tour :oprah: 

Yes. But we still don't know what happened, but I don't trust Katy she always seemed fake and kinda wanted to be adored by everyone. 

About ending the beef, i don't think any of them would want that cuz they make profit out of it :/ 

Thomas P
6 hours ago, Albertodift said:

actually it's not only about the dancers. she said it was also because "this popstar would say shady things all the time and I never knew if she was joking or if she meant it" ...have you ever dealth with someone like that? Because I have and it's a really weird situation to be in. You arn't sure if the person hates your guts or if they just have really rude and tacky humor and then when they do something straight up shady like snatch your dancers you assume that they hate you..I just think Taylor was waiting for that one sign that confirmed if Katy hated her or not..but sadly she chose to snap at the dancers situation when it wasn't a good enough reason. She should of waited for something else.

Even if Katy is like that, Taylor overreacts about literally EVERYTHINGGGGG in her life and then makes money off it. 

Just look at the whole Kimye situation, god knows album number 6 is gonna be all about that.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Good on her for talking about it. Taylor never would. This clears a lot up, and honestly just confirms that Taylor is suppppeerr petty, and that both of them are really immature. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MarryTheSequins

*talks about women standing together and not tearing each other down*

*releases song about how awful another person is + gets Nicki Minaj to back her up*

FlopSlurper

Typical Katy. Trash trash is clearly about Taylor and the fact that Nicki is features makes it even more clear, but she would never have the balls to admit it because she always wants to be the victim.

Red

I just don't get the connection of her women unity speech and the release of Swish Swish

Practice what you preach, gal

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JeffSwift

Taylor hasn't said a word about this in nearly three years... sounds like miss i'm embracing my 30's needs to learn what acting like a 30 year old is really like 

Archived