Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's inspirations

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love

I feel like she's become very emotionally in tune since the cheek to cheek era. Since after the whole ARTPOP mind liberation she went through. After collaborating with true art she was able to channel her emotions even better than ever. And Tony taught her how to use her tears in order to sing better. Sing through the crying. Use the power. So she has clearly done so through Joanne and the cure. I mean Coachella seemed to be a very in touch artist. Very developed and expressive in a mature tasteful manner. It's literally magic more than ever. I feel like she's being inspired to write thanks to sonjas final lessons to her and her loved ones (RIP BEAUTIFUL SONJA). and when she posted talking about "she will cook until she makes sense of this". I think she didn't want to make it about her writing new music and her fans going crazy about a new album because it's so sacred. But I think she meant she is gonna write. And I feel like that's so beautiful. I'm not even here to talk about new music coming soon. I'm here to just point to where she is in life and wonder what message she's gonna express through the music. I've always wanted to see this side of gaga no lie. An album full of love and music that makes you want to cherish those while they exist. Not wait till they die. She did a a good job of taking adavantage of sonjas time here by truly making her know that she didn't take her existencenfor granted. Gaga would really heal a lot of people and herself through such an experience in the album 

crisTEAne
41 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

very emotionally in tune 

channel her emotions even better than ever

a very in touch artist. Very developed and expressive in a mature tasteful manner

An album full of love and music that makes you want to cherish those while they exist

heal a lot of people and herself through such an experience in the album 

i think these are all applicable to BTW. :unicorn:

i think her interviews during that time were the most sophisticated and articulate.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Gagas love
29 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

i think these are all applicable to BTW. :unicorn:

i think her interviews during that time were the most sophisticated and articulate.

she does it everytiime lol 

Archived