💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Cure is currently the UKs 4th most played song on the radio

awhite20

Featured Posts

awhite20

Lady Gaga's 'The Cure' has slowly been making its way up the radio charts in the UK since its release and on Thursday it managed to enter the top 5 at number 4 meaning it's the UK's 4th most played song on the radio at the minute. Previous week it was at number 6 and then number 10 I believe so here's hoping it manages to reach number one. This is HUGE for Gaga considering she's not had that much radio success here recently.
http://ukairplaychart.com/

- It's also worth mentioning that 'The Cure' is still at #11 on Itunes and remained mostly in the top 10 since its release with it dropping to no more than #13. 
- It is currently #29 on the UK top 50 Spotify chart with and is slowly rising up. 
- Also re-entered the UK top 20 charts this week, hopefully will manage to increase it's peak this week (peaked at #19)
- So far has around 102,500 sales in the UK
- Is also on the 'A list' playlist for BBC Radio 2 and 'B list' playlist for BBC Radio 1 (has moved from the C list due to its popularity)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
3 minutes ago, Sunshowers said:

Queen of appealing to a market she never really broke into

What? She's done really well here her past albums, Joanne's Americana style doesn't appeal to European audiences for the most part

LaBlue
3 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

so why do i never hear it :(:(

You will :giveup: You will

loving you was blue

Lord Ryry
Just now, Beyond said:

You will :giveup: You will

I look at Kiss Fms recently played and even Camilas new song has been played, Stay has been performed like 4 times and the Cure is no where to be seen in the last day :giveup: 

artpopulace

Great! I hope she does promo after recovering from Sonja's death and ASIB. She needs to take time to mourn and film but I hope she also takes the chance to promote this track. :)

the milky way is đ“”đ“Čđ“«đ“źđ“»đ“Șđ“œđ“Čđ“·đ“°

awhite20
5 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

so why do i never hear it :(:(

I've heard it quite a few times but I don't tend to really listen to the radio. 

Sunshowers
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

What? She's done really well here her past albums, Joanne's Americana style doesn't appeal to European audiences for the most part

Oops, I guess I miswrote what I meant. Since Born This Way, her singles haven't done as well as they used to, but I guess you're right about albums. It's a surprise that she's found her way back into that market after not doing so well for a while.

My Enigma Heart

Lady Gaga, even without promo, is slaying once again.tumblr_nvqqqp3yRd1qcgl1no2_500.gif

iCpro

Honestly if interscope drop it I'm gonna lose all faith in their ability to manage their most successful artist ever.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

freebit

I'm happy it's doing well over there. :golfclap: I'm always surprised at just how fast the radio stations over there move compared to here in the US. The only time I've heard The Cure on the radio here is during brief snippets during KISS FM's commercials where they claim to have all the latest music. 

dit

Wish it reflected on the UK Hot 100 though. Seems like she will keep floating around the #19-#25 region for a while before falling off...

dit
Just now, iCpro said:

Honestly if interscope drop it I'm gonna lose all faith in their ability to manage their most successful artist ever.

*most successful female artist Interscope has.

Eminem is an Interscope artist too and is still bigger. 

It;s funny how Interscope has one of the most homophobic artists ever and one of the most pro LGBTQ artists under the same label :giveup:

Archived