đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The ALL NEW Charts Discussion Thread

Jase

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh
14 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

So sad for Gaga. May Sonja rest in peace.

For those of you who believe what PropaGaga says, there's no further plans for The Cure, incl the video. The song is def one of and a buzz single to keep people interested.

When / where did he say that? :noparty:

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

On PopJustice.

"I said a while ago I didn't think a video would happen. I guess everyone bought into Richy's "soon" comment instead, though."

"Not really. Having videos isn't necessary these days, and this is clearly a one off she put out for fans while she's off doing her film. There was no pre-planning for this song before putting it out, and there isn't a plan for it after at the moment."

"I just don't think it'd be weird at all because it's essentially a buzz single. If they had planned for it to be more than that, they would have had a plan to begin with, but they're really just winging it."

"The lyric video is what I expected/hoped they'd throw together for an actual video, just using that footage from the backdrop, but I don't think that even crossed their mind."

"The song was done not even 2 weeks before Coachella, and it wasn't even part of her set until just a couple days before. Pushing the song requires nothing from Gaga, except for maybe a couple of social media posts. I don't even think the lack of a video is even hurting it that much. None of her videos recently have made any sort of impact. They put it out to hold fans over and maybe get a quick moderate hit out of it in the process, and that's that."

"If the label wants to push it more, then I'm sure they can find other ways that don't include a video. That is their job after all. Gaga & co. don't seem to be all that concerned with how it's doing, since they're currently focused on ASIB and tour prep"

Naufri
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Popjustice, but the 80% of what he says if not more are assumptions made about little info that he supossedly have. 

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

On PopJustice.

"I said a while ago I didn't think a video would happen. I guess everyone bought into Richy's "soon" comment instead, though."

"Not really. Having videos isn't necessary these days, and this is clearly a one off she put out for fans while she's off doing her film. There was no pre-planning for this song before putting it out, and there isn't a plan for it after at the moment."

"I just don't think it'd be weird at all because it's essentially a buzz single. If they had planned for it to be more than that, they would have had a plan to begin with, but they're really just winging it."

"The lyric video is what I expected/hoped they'd throw together for an actual video, just using that footage from the backdrop, but I don't think that even crossed their mind."

"The song was done not even 2 weeks before Coachella, and it wasn't even part of her set until just a couple days before. Pushing the song requires nothing from Gaga, except for maybe a couple of social media posts. I don't even think the lack of a video is even hurting it that much. None of her videos recently have made any sort of impact. They put it out to hold fans over and maybe get a quick moderate hit out of it in the process, and that's that."

"If the label wants to push it more, then I'm sure they can find other ways that don't include a video. That is their job after all. Gaga & co. don't seem to be all that concerned with how it's doing, since they're currently focused on ASIB and tour prep"

Who said this? The last part doesn't really make sense, it has to have a video. For the moment I can't figure out whose comment is this, but I'll take it as if it's written by a Joanne fan.

DonnieDarko
Just now, Boti said:

Who said this? The last part doesn't really make sense, it has to have a video. For the moment I can't figure out whose comment is this, but I'll take it as if it's written by a Joanne fan.

It's propagaga. A person who some people say has a connection to her team.

TwerkinLurkin

Drinking game: 

Take a shot everyone someone complains about there not being a video 

Take a shot when someone calls the cure a buzz single / stand alone single

Take a shot when someone mentions richy saying "the video is coming soon" 

Take a shot every time someone mentions she's filming asib 

Take a shot for why gaga hate promo

JustaMonster
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

On PopJustice.

And here I was thinking we might get an EP or something more than just The Cure :toofunny:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

DonnieDarko

He also said this

"They're not focusing on music (Joanne or "The Cure") at the moment, it's all film stuff until she starts tour rehearsals sometime next month."

So we really don't know. I mean I personally don't think he has any real knowledge but some people do, so I guess it would be nice to let them know.

Tbh from what is happening, it does seem like the song is done for now in regards to any pushes from the label. Let's just wait and see.

iCpro
5 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Drinking game: 

Take a shot everyone someone complains about there not being a video 

Take a shot when someone calls the cure a buzz single / stand alone single

Take a shot when someone mentions richy saying "the video is coming soon" 

Take a shot every time someone mentions she's filming asib 

Take a shot for why gaga hate promo

how to die from alcohol poisoning in 5 easy steps :lolly:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It's propagaga. A person who some people say has a connection to her team.

I don't believe it at all. Gaga herself said she has been in the studio recently, DJWS championed in a way the idea of some more new things. Also, I don't think TC is from the movie, she worked with DJWS for it, I mean, if it had been for the movie, I wouldn't have really seen DJWS involved in all this. I'm not saying that something new must be coming, but there's one thing I'm sure about: Joanne is over.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Boti said:

I don't believe it at all. Gaga herself said she has been in the studio recently, DJWS championed in a way the idea of some more new things. Also, I don't think TC is from the movie, she worked with DJWS for it, I mean, if it had been for the movie, I wouldn't have really seen DJWS involved in all this. I'm not saying that something new must be coming, but there's one thing I'm sure about: Joanne is over.

I'm not arguing any of this. I just re posted what he said. He has a cult following on PopJustice and Twitter. He's also a member here. 

Naufri

With propagaga is always the same. He make a prediction knowing that some people believe that he knows real info, then he fails, people drag him, and he get angry and say that he only said what he believed was going to happen. I've seen that so many times...

At this point if he's saying there's not gonna be a video, is granted the video will happen at some point.

LetsGetHigh

Buzz single and that much Spotify promo? Wow where was Interscope when Gaga released her lead single PI and then MR? Bye.

DonnieDarko
9 minutes ago, Boti said:

He also said this about Joanne being over

"Not if they plan on repackaging it. We just talked about it in the Joanne thread, but they could easily use "The Cure" as the lead if they really wanted to. There's a couple directions they could go, but they don't seem to be considering any options until the film is wrapped."

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Buzz single and that much Spotify promo? Wow where was Interscope when Gaga released her lead single PI and then MR? Bye.

Exactly my thoughts.

• Zilla unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived