đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Witness

HausofLenis

Featured Posts

Decodekid

Katy and her team are so good omg

i was like disappointed with Bon Appetite and now, the video got me hyped and i'm excited for the album 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
2 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

I love how she make it seem like it's a big deal, clearly nobody is here for it

Her fans are so that's what matters

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

bujibu
2 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

Okay I get this is Gagadaily, but not everything is related to Gaga just saying.

She's the only example I had at the moment, I'm sure Rihanna and Nicki Minaj have had plenty of dumb ones too. Just saying. 

Hi Its Nicole
6 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

oh wow!

katy-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

Looks like a mix of the Artrave stage & Joanne world tour stage

Hello Gaga

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Hi its nick said:

do we have Joanne World Tour's stage tho?

misunderstood
11 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

The reach.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

HausofLenis
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the instant clock :ladyhaha:

sillynate

The album's weren't released near each other but we're still having Katy vs Gaga for their tours :nails:

I really wanna go but I feel like the snatchers took all the tickets already and it's gonna be like $300 JUST like with Gagz :giveup:

Sigh

BlingNotTheMusic
23 hours ago, HausofLenis said:
New album out June 9 - Title track out on May 19th.

Katy-Perry-Witness-2017-Promo.jpg?resize

giphy.gif

Bowie - Aladdin Sane is shook

91lAnG7d-bL._SL1500_.jpg

Hi Its Nicole
26 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We do! Here it is:

Spoiler

u4wpOut.jpg

Hello Gaga

StrawberryBlond

Well, this was unexpected. I knew she was aiming for a summer release but not this soon. She's going to release the album the day before I go on holiday! I'm really surprised that she's decided to put out tour dates before the album. That really shows how little faith her team have in it. But to bundle the album with the tour tickets? You don't even get a choice in the matter, you just get a copy? Well...wow. You'd think that would count for sales if this is the case but free copies are not allowed to count, you have to pay a above a certain amount for it to count. If Rihanna's 1 million Anti sales weren't allowed to be counted then these shouldn't either. It's going to be really interesting to see how many fans will be prepared to spend more, honestly. If she couldn't get them to buy Bon Appetit, what hope does she have of them expecting to pay full price for a full length album when they're being offered it for free? At least most artists who bundle their album with tour tickets do it only when the album is out and the tour is announced later. It's a good way to sell copies of an album that wouldn't have sold otherwise. But just giving everyone a free album before its release? How are you supposed to tell how many people are genuinely interested in your work, then? I wouldn't want to embarrass myself with putting out more tour dates than I needed and having to cancel some when demand wasn't there, so I'd rather wait to see how the album sells and then work out tour dates from there. But these dates were clearly planned before CTTR was even released, so her team clearly had high hopes from the outset that they're now going to have to fulfill by any means necessary. And I doubt this offer will be in place for international dates. It tends to be just an American thing when this happens. If she does it worldwide, it really won't look good.

As its already been said, at least Katy fans can no longer drag Gaga for the 99c BTW offer (that she has no say in anyway!). No low offer can compare to giving your album away literally free of charge. At least Gaga had enough belief that her fans would buy AP without any sales gimmicks. It's like Katy's team don't want to completely chicken out and rework the album but at the same time, they don't want to accept the inevitable flop too much.

Pierre
7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

oh wow!

katy-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

I don't see the stage for her pian... Oh wait.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Zombie
2 hours ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

At least she is still able to tour unlike others who are now working on Target or can't crack the top 70.

and who is working on Target and can't crack the top 70? that doesnt make any sense lol

Hades
3 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

and who is working on Target and can't crack the top 70? that doesnt make any sense lol

Many have flopped harder than Katy and now are vanished. That's what i meant. I just thought you were too shady. There have been way worse flops than hers.:emma:

LetsGetHigh

Not the threads being merged. :air: Atrocious modding strikes again.

OT: Witness sounds great. 

Archived