💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
On 2017-12-06 at 5:14 PM, Dutch said:

They will be there, I can't imagine a Eurovision without LED screens tbh.

On 2017-12-07 at 1:23 PM, Josip said:

Many people claim that there will be no LED this year. I don't know if the sources are good. 

No there will be no LED screens or projections. The stage will reflect on Salvador Sobrals kinda stupid statement about music from his winning speech :noparty:

http://esctoday.com/154175/eurovision-2018-fresh-stage-design-pictures-released-no-led-screens-lisbon/

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

No there will be no LED screens or projections. The stage will reflect on Salvador Sobrals kinda stupid statement about music from his winning speech :noparty:

http://esctoday.com/154175/eurovision-2018-fresh-stage-design-pictures-released-no-led-screens-lisbon/

I think it's not that bad. I think in the past years people used the LED screen because they could and not because it added something to their performance. Yet we had some amazing performances with the LED screens, so they will be missed. But it's 2018, people can bring their own LED screen like Mans and Sergey, if they really want it. So if they want a LED screen they have a good concept for it and they will be use in a good way. I think it's also a good thing, since people will be more creative and not going for the easy way with visuals on the LED screen. I hope there will be and LED floor tho. I also agree with the fact that some artists got lost in the big stages with the LED screens. 

6 hours ago, StarryNight said:

Thank god. :hug:

Bellatrix

The Australian broadcaster SBS has announced that their representative will be Jessica Mauboy. A familiar face as she performed in the interval act in 2014.

Bellatrix
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

An amazing line-up so far, wow. :giveup:

Let's hope that their songs will live up to the expectations :giveup: 

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Let's hope that their songs will live up to the expectations :giveup: 

I've no doubt they will give everything. I expect the most from Waylon, Jessica and Saara. :giveup:

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

I've no doubt they will give everything. I expect the most from Waylon, Jessica and Saara. :giveup:

Same here. Saaras should be great. I read that she works with Linnea Deb and she's great too :tony:

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Same here. Saaras should be great. I read that she works with Linnea Deb and she's great too :tony:

She wrote most of my favorite songs of Melfest, and she is writing 4 for Saara, so we will have 4 bops and we/Finland can pick the best one. This almost feels like a top 5 placing already.

Bellatrix

The Swedish-Greek Goddess Helena Paparizou ends 2017 by releasing a new album - Ouranio Toxo (Rainbow). It's available on all streaming platforms so take a listen now! :tony:

Bellatrix
28 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Survivor was a top 5 Eurovision song and I'm still pissed. :nails:

I know! I voted for it in Melfest, but it wasn't enough :cryga: 

Bellatrix

The second wave of tickets for the Grand Final will be for sale on the 20th of December at 11.00 CET. Be ready if you're interested :tony: 

Bellatrix

Our Eurovision stars keep serving us new music. Loïc Nottet will release a new single "Go To Sleep" on Friday and Sergey Lazarev released his new album V Epitsentre :tony: 

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived