💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy getting more attention than Gaga on UK radio?!

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Stop the drama, start the music :neyde: 

Gaga is #6 on overall UK radio and radio 1 c-listed her so she'll rise even more next week anyway so she's doing good.

Hopefully:pray:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

If she was a real activist, she would promote The Cure instead of her own awful song. 

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

THIS is why I hate Katy so much.

it's not her fault 

lmao grow up

theahsfan
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Stop the drama, start the music :neyde: 

Gaga is #6 on overall UK radio and radio 1 c-listed her so she'll rise even more next week anyway so she's doing good.

Good point

Phoenix
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Katy doesn't choose which list her song lands on so I don't see why you'd need to hate Katy for that :confused:

it's called payola

💎

Ryusei

boner bon appetit babe~~ :golfclap: tbh I listen to bon appetit more even though i didnt even download it *hides*

Musery

Phoenix

anyways katy is promoting the single and releasing a video etc

while gaga is doing nothing, so yeah, makes sense that they do that

💎

Haroon
Just now, Phoenix said:

it's called payola

Even with that :shrug: it's just chart positions, personally I don't think it's worth getting worked up and heated and hating someone over. Time goes on and everyone's chart positions change, people will keep flip-flopping around the charts in their different eras and the world will go on :laughga: they're fun to celebrate but then we get back to what we were doing before, and if someone isn't doing as well as someone else then that's that as well, like it is what it is and you go back to what you were doing before :spin:

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

while gaga is doing nothing, so yeah, makes sense that they do that

She's acting in a movie, and plus if Gaga really wanted her music to be played she would pay for it.

SlaeUrAnus

It's annoying, but it's because her team gives radio stations a good deal to play her music. If anything, I wish Gaga's team would.

It's not a legitimate reason to hate Katy herself though. Her team have always been good marketers.

In my messy era.

Thomas P
19 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Well it's not really her fault...

Payola says hi.

EDIT nvm that was supposed to be a joke, but I agree very much with your point. Katy doesn't choose to do better than gaga, she just does. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

yASSsss

Radio 1 has always had a personal vendetta against Gaga,so it's not really surprising that they put TC on their c list.

Btw,TC is higher on official UK radio charts than BA.Payola doesn't always work,it seems :chica:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GAGAXABO

The Cure is doing pretty well here in the UK, even without a radio deal. Payola won't save Katy's shitty song this time though.

Monster in Scotland

Archived