Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

how gaga has 'affected' miley cyrus

koji

Featured Posts

koji

gaga jokes 

because miley completely changed from when that picture was taken 

miley-cyrus-2011_81029-1600x1200.jpg to Miley-Cyrus-performance-at-MTV-VMA-2013.

then

98f5f81035f3bce345d19143349a491e.999x100

miley-cyrus-and-her-dead-petz-tour-album M_MileyCyrusFlamingLipsSNL_100515.jpg

and now 

lady-gaga-at-joanne-album-press-conferen 02-lady-gaga-live-AMA-show-2016-billboar de115b1d5e0cabcf6e5d8fd06a0178e0.jpg Miley-Cyrus-bb11-a-fea-6sajl-a7d-2017-a-Miley-Cyrus-bb11-a-fea-jux82x-wq2-2017-abb11-miley-cyrus-sjklc-billboard-1548.jp

**DISCLAIMER THIS IS ALSO SATIRICAL. BOTH THESE HOES SLAY, AND I'M SO GLAD MILEY IS CLEANING UP NOW. SHE IS GORGEOUS**

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
koji
Just now, Bio said:

Miley comes from a country background tho

you don't say? 

really-tell-me-more.gif

Reality

When I first saw Miley's Billboard photoshoot/cover, my immediate thought was this photoshoot:

image.jpg003.jpgCzDmy4TWgAAVM4a.jpg

🃏🖤👹

juju

She stans, like the rest of us :trollga: 

❤ x ❤

BLACKOUTbritney
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

When I first saw Miley's Billboard photoshoot/cover, my immediate thought was this photoshoot:

image.jpg003.jpgCzDmy4TWgAAVM4a.jpg

But people have been doing photoshoots like this for decades. It's nothing groundbreaking 

However I do agree she was definitely inspired by the ARTPOP era. Her tour and dead petz are good examples 

Reality
9 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

But people have been doing photoshoots like this for decades. It's nothing groundbreaking 

However I do agree she was definitely inspired by the ARTPOP era. Her tour and dead petz are good examples 

I never said that Gaga's photoshoot was original or anything, it was just the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Miley's photoshoot. 

🃏🖤👹

Lee Ng

Even though Im a fan of Miley ,there is no doubt that JoanneGa influences Miley a lot in her new era , which is not bad at all. Also, Miley said that she had been making her new record in Malibu for a while. Actually, I find it interesting to know positive effects Joanne brings to other artists and what an incredible place Malibu is when it could probably change artists' perspective and heal them with its beauty. 

Looking forwards for the country sound which is already her best genre❤

HANZ

girl......

61c37mvoADL.jpg

tumblr_mkdcwpBhar1qke2o1o1_500.gif

i7103_miley-cyrus-for-hannah-montana-the

hannah_montana_the_movie47.jpg

#MileyDidItBetter#   #SorryNotSorry#

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

River

Since Hannah Santana I knew she was meant to be a crazy ex Disney hoe because every time I saw her, My Neck My Back played in my mind. this song fits her well..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PUKKIE
3 hours ago, AKB48 said:

girl......

61c37mvoADL.jpg

tumblr_mkdcwpBhar1qke2o1o1_500.gif

i7103_miley-cyrus-for-hannah-montana-the

hannah_montana_the_movie47.jpg

#GagaDidItBetter#   #SorryNotSorry#

fixedT

GagaUnderYou

Honestly, doesn't matter but she's expressed how big of a fan she is of Gaga. We can enjoy both of their art, they're plenty of room. 

Archived