Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fan base name before LM?

msisux

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Mothetfxckers tbh

She said it still in concerts some times.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah we didn't really have a name. I don't know if she was the first, but It was Gaga who made naming your fans popular. 

Joschua

Little Sequins:toofunny:

Low-key the old ladygaga.com forums had a street team though. Maybe that would the true predecessor.

monsterdino
2 hours ago, Colleen said:

Clearly, the "Little Monster" title for Gaga's fan base is something that came out of TFM era, but was there a name for the fans before that?

sis Gaga was the first one to name their fans, no other artist had name for their fans before as far as I know

shame
29 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

sis Gaga was the first one to name their fans, no other artist had name for their fans before as far as I know

1 hour ago, Bear said:

Nah we didn't really have a name. I don't know if she was the first, but It was Gaga who made naming your fans popular. 

Wasn't she also the first one to coin the term "era" to refer to different albums?

angels forever, forever angels

monsterdino
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

Wasn't she also the first one to coin the term "era" to refer to different albums?

mmm I dont think so, I think we "invtented" that...I think @ one interview she said that she hate that we treat album as an "era" or something like that

shame
Just now, monsterdino said:

mmm I dont think so, I think we "invtented" that...I think @ one interview she said that she hate that we treat album as an "era" or something like that

I find it amusing that we do it all the time anyway :blush: I actually started noticing other fanbases (esp Katycats) using "era" to describe Katy's albums

angels forever, forever angels

God Control

Paparazzi? :giggle:

To be honest, I just said from the top of my head, and it sounds much cool than LM. Like she's The Fame Monster and we're her Paparazzi hehe.

StuckInMyMind

I was jokingly thinking disco sticks but I believe it was just The Gays

StuckInMyMind
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Mothetfxckers tbh

She said it still in concerts some times.

I wonder if anybody actually did get their d**ks out..

Archived