💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 2017 Gaga's Year?

Vodka

74 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a Gaga Renaissance coming in 2017?

• Y to the muthafackin E to the S.
    • No, stop it.
    • Where's the Dancin' In Circles Single and MV announcement?
    • I just want the 8 songs she made with Redone

Featured Posts

Vodka

Back at the time of TFM, she was literally everywhere, a pop meteor force that outshone her contemporaries and changed the pop music game.

Recently, even past the SBHS, I've been hearing Lady Gaga all over the radio. Million Reasons being played at the Starbucks and other cafe's I'd visit. Kinda bit niche, but a gay Zumba instructor at the gym I go to played "The Cure" for cool downs the other day too (so funnn ah!).

Back to the topic tho, she's got Coachella, her upcoming acting role in ASIB, and potentially new music coming out who knows if or when. 

It just takes me back to those days where we enjoyed her music so easily and everywhere. Do ya think 2017 might have Gaga bring all that back? :excited2:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

I don't think she'll quite regain that status but I can definitely see her getting one or two more hits this year, and she's doing what she loves. IMO her being happy (which is seemingly what's going on) basically gives her an amazing year :gaysia:

The Surrealist

Probably not. These irrelevant teens and rappers are more famous and popular. The public wanted Migos for SB. :saladga:

Moebius
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

Probably not. These irrelevant teens and rappers are more famous and popular. The public wanted Migos for SB. :saladga:

*Trump Supporters :diane: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Sorcerer

No. But it is still possible (with the help of The Cure :giggle:).

Trends change. Tastes evolve. I don't think she'll fit in a generation in love with Chainsmoker music. She has always been giving something every year anyway.  I don't think she will regain her TFM popularity, but that doesn't make her talent less. :happy:

JR Gg

Lol you guys are delusional.

OF COURSE ITS HER YEAR. I MEAN HAVE YOU READ THE CALENDAR?

Today is 22 April GAGA. Wonder how you guys thought it was 2017? :emma:

I'm cancelled i know :toofunny:

Galagala

At least she should promote TC rightly now. 

The cure is DROPPING with poor promoting plans like the delayed release of the audio video. 

incomprehensible@@

DeanWinchester

She's definitely more visible but outpeaking TFM is a tall order for any artist right now bar Adele

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

funkyhaus

Maybe she appears like she's bigger in the US, but here in Europe it sometimes seems like everyone's forgotten about her :neyde:

Slayer

She's going to be on tour for most of it, so the rest of the year will be pretty quiet in terms of performances and promo. I doubt The Cure will get many, if any, performances apart from at the JWT.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PMKKARDASHiAN

Yes.

It's shaping up to be her biggest year since BTW! But it'll in no way compare to TFM era. Those times were just :diane:

And I'm excited to relive the glory days again! 

Spoiler

:tony:

Archived