Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life feat. The Weeknd

blackstar

Featured Posts

PanPikus

It's quite good. I would like to listen to it few more times to have the right opinion but I don't have time. I must stream The Cure :tony:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

but I don't really get why she made an "audio" video instead of a proper video

She did this with West Coast as well she posted the audio with a clip from the video that looped over and over again, then released the official video like two weeks later 

Versace
2 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

It's official.. third amazing song off this record! Album of the year confirmed!

third ? 

Glittertinks

I really love the sound of this! It is somehow dreamy but it also has an epic sound. And a bit romantic ofc :flutter:

9 minutes ago, Versace said:

third ? 

Maybe because Architecture leaked, but it isn't confirmed that it'll be a part of Lust for Life.

Opulence
Just now, Hauptstadtheld said:

Maybe because Architecture leaked, but it isn't confirmed that it'll be a part of Lust for Life.

I thought that track was called Best American Record? 

Sister

It is alright. It is missing the usual Lana signature to make it stand out from the rest of the business, but it is fair and pretty and it will sound nice along with the other stuff on the radio. It just sounds "smaller" than most Lana songs usually are. I guess this is her more mainstream album.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I gotta be honest - I'm not feeling this track. One of the reasons I love Lana's music is the lyrical content and genius writing. This seems very off for her and I don't really get it. 

Maybe the "Take off take off, take off all your clothes (x3)" was just too much for me. 

Anyone else?

I also think its pretty average coming from her lol.

Cerny

Lana Del Rey is like Mulholland Drive come alive. It's that retro Americana thing in everything she does, and she looks like a vintage pin up beauty queen too. I really like her. But this track sounds heavily influenced by The Weeknd, as soon as he started singing, Lana became part of the instrumental. Not bad but I prefer "Love" myself.

JustinTrudeau
2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I gotta be honest - I'm not feeling this track. One of the reasons I love Lana's music is the lyrical content and genius writing. This seems very off for her and I don't really get it. 

Maybe the "Take off take off, take off all your clothes (x3)" was just too much for me. 

Anyone else?

I feel the same way. I was hoping for something more from her. It sounds similar to her other songs and a bit too plain (for lack of a better word). But I'll give it a few more listens, that usually convinces me while I have new music.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived