đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

A Joanne Tribute

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

I'm still not over the fact, that we've gotten new music, and that a new era might be just upon us. To me, it feel's like Joanne yesterday - time flies by so fast! I'm so grateful for this album. Joanne has inspired me, and brought me many moments of joy, party and tears - yet I can't deny how super excited I am for The Cure, and the new music we might get soon.

I made this edit, a tribute to Joanne - I call it ''Joanne: The Trilogy'' and it is inspired be the story that Gaga told us through this album and it's videos. Thank you Gaga!

What do you think?

image.jpg

(it's watermarked, yet I still ask you to not steal or repost my artwork. Thank you!)

joannester

Beautiful! how did you do the logo like this?

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fĎ…ckÎąng weave out Î’itch

kihlophix

I like it, but I would choose a darker color for "joanne" logo so it can be easier seen with the white background.

Jewels n Drugs

i love the ripped paper effect cuz each video is like a whole different aesthetic :applause:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Chromatic
3 hours ago, joannester said:

Beautiful! how did you do the logo like this?

Thank you .. (thank you all!)

For the logo I was just kind of playing around with different shadows and glow effects, til I found something giving me that neon sign vibe, you know? 

joannester
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Thank you .. (thank you all!)

For the logo I was just kind of playing around with different shadows and glow effects, til I found something giving me that neon sign vibe, you know? 

it looks really good. I'd like to substitute the "LADY GAGA / JOANNE" on the album cover for the same in this font, if you could tell me what program you used please >.< thank u!!

Chromatic
On 18/4/2017 at 2:45 PM, joannester said:

it looks really good. I'd like to substitute the "LADY GAGA / JOANNE" on the album cover for the same in this font, if you could tell me what program you used please >.< thank u!!

Sorry for this really, really late reply! I'll post a tutorial once I got the time. 

joannester
24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sorry for this really, really late reply! I'll post a tutorial once I got the time. 

yay just make a thread about it and tag me please :hug: 

Montenegro

This is nice, but I agree on changing the color of JOANNE with perhaps something similar to black/white letters on the Confident cover :poot:

Archived