💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

Killa

the question she asked the audience answers, she feels disconnected

If anything, she was too sober, too sober to notice everything and she had a tough time grabbing the audience.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NightCat

I've noticed that she was not fully prepared for the piano... like she kept on looking at the sheets while playing it :awkney:

Illuminati

she was onto a good start but maybe the fact that she didn't necessarily connect to the audience quite like she does on her tours threw her off a bit. the second half of the performance was very hard to watch to be honest but maybe a regular person wouldn't really notice the details that some of us did. 

I get it the coachella performance was rushed, she has a million other things happening rn and she may have been exhausted too but she did act like she was drunk/high though exhausted people tend to do that too. 

at4v897m4rfw3c

I noticed something during Bad Romance.

Instead of 3 times "Walk walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy",
followed by a "Walk walk passion baby, work it Im a free bitch baby",
she sang the first line 1 time and then
"Walk walk passion baby, work it Im a free bitch baby".
Afterwards she noticed that she is wrong, paused for a few words, then sang
"Work it move that bitch crazy", and skipped the
"Walk walk passion baby, work it Im a free bitch baby" at its original position completely.

Before the final chorus, she screamed: "Come on, lets light this **** off", but sang too late "Want your Bad Rooooomance" and got interrupted by the playback :D

This is really no hate, believe me, its just interesting to see.

Peroxide
57 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

I noticed something during Bad Romance.

Instead of 3 times "Walk walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy",
followed by a "Walk walk passion baby, work it Im a free bitch baby",
she sang the first line 1 time and then
"Walk walk passion baby, work it Im a free bitch baby".
Afterwards she noticed that she is wrong, paused for a few words, then sang
"Work it move that bitch crazy", and skipped the
"Walk walk passion baby, work it Im a free bitch baby" at its original position completely.

Before the final chorus, she screamed: "Come on, lets light this **** off", but sang too late "Want your Bad Rooooomance" and got interrupted by the playback :D

This is really no hate, believe me, its just interesting to see.

Lmao I noticed that she messed up a little bit with a few of the songs. She was either too early or too late for some. Sometimes she didn’t finish the verse and paused for a second and like people said she started singing the wrong verse for some songs too. 

I kinda feel bad, I’ve never seen her mess up so many times all in one show. She barely messes up. You could see the confusion in her face sometimes and there were a few times after a song would end you could tell how frustrated she was.

musicnotbling
On 4/17/2017 at 1:12 PM, artRaver said:

*Smokes weed and drinks once, automatically becomes professional who can detect drug usage of others* 

Nah I've got older brothers who I grew up around who were very bad. I know how it is. I've seen it around me my whole life. Both have cleaned up since

and my father is an alcoholic 

and so was my mom b4 she passed away so

Katie14

Didn't she start filming today? She is probably nervous about it and maybe wasn't able to focus as well (less preparation before and being distracted during the performance)

Cuchulainn

I thought she was excellent. If she was 'drunk or high' I think she would be hitting a lot more dud notes during the piano segment  :tongue:

MichaelSimpson7
17 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Gaga would NEVER perform drunk.

Did you see SXSW festival?!

Miguel blas

Let's be honest she probably took a couple hits of coke smoked a bit drank and went on stage all celebrities do it I mean she is a rockstar like she says.... but  bitch still killed the concert 😌❣️

I watched the whole performance and I thought Gaga did an amazing job. During the piano piece she wasn't having trouble remembering the music, she lost her earpiece when she took her sweatshirt off and kept asking for one - which people back stage didn't seem to get. I think she was having a hard time with sound in general. Otherwise I loved the simplicity of her outfit and the songs she did. It was genuine Gaga and she seemed to have a good time. Plus, it was 11:30pm - kinda late to be starting a show in front of 100k+ people. 

I dont imagine she had lots of time to rehearse this. Some of it might have just been thrown together last minute. Wouldn't be surprised if their was sound problems also, she was off several times and covered by having the crowd sing so she could pick up her timing, and after one of the piano ballads she turned around to a crew member and says she can't hear. 

Queen Gloria

She wasn't drunk, she was high. She was super giggly and making herself laugh doing weird facial expressions and saying little jokes. 

musicnotbling
32 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

She wasn't drunk, she was high. She was super giggly and making herself laugh doing weird facial expressions and saying little jokes. 

i'm sort of realizing that. my dad's an alcoholic so i know what a drunk person looks like. :poot::ladyhaha:

she had way more focus than if she would have been drunk. she would have not been able to do an hour and a half long show.

Archived