event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

Started by TheJoanneHat with 3,259 replies so far

Guys I'm seeing Gaga tomorrow at Coachella! I watched the stream the first week so I'll keep notes of what's different! I'm beyond excited. 

7 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is Gaga being streamed Saturday night or not? Conflicting reports but seeing as everyone is being livestreamed why wouldn't her?

Edited by Taylor Monster
2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, X Dreams said:

Guys I'm seeing Gaga tomorrow at Coachella! I watched the stream the first week so I'll keep notes of what's different! I'm beyond excited. 

Thank you! Have fun tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, Taylor Monster said:

So it Gaga being streamed Saturday night or not? Conflicting reports but seeing as everyone is being livestreamed why wouldn't her?

Coachella actually won't stream anything from week 2. The deal with YouTube was just for week 1.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, X Dreams said:

Guys I'm seeing Gaga tomorrow at Coachella! I watched the stream the first week so I'll keep notes of what's different! I'm beyond excited. 

Richy said on Instagram he thought it was being livestreamed, they are going to pull something :giveup: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know if the songs will be different this time? I wanted to go back for Week 2 but I'm so sick from Week 1 still so I knew it was out of the question. Oh well, I'm glad to have been there last Saturday... so many non-singles from the past I lost my damn mind lol

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

While there will be no video stream of week 2, I just noticed that SiriusXM will provide an audio-only stream of select sets again, including Gaga. Here's the schedule, which says that Gaga's full week 2 set will air live at 11:10pm PST later today on Coachella Radio (Ch. 18).

Hopefully someone here is a SiriusXM subscriber and can rip the set. If you're in the US, you can also sign up for a free trial month.

Edited by Kalinda

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kalinda said:

While there will be no video stream of week 2, I just noticed that SiriusXM will provide an audio-only stream of select sets again, including Gaga. Here's the schedule, which says that Gaga's full week 2 set will air live at 11:10pm PST later today on Coachella Radio (Ch. 18).

Hopefully someone here is a SiriusXM subscriber and can rip the set. If you're in the US, you can also sign up for a free trial month.

it's streaming on coachella's page

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richy said in the livestream that the setlist will be the same! Dunno if he didn't want to spoil it but they wouldn't have had the time to rehearse 2 completely different shows, right? I guess she will have different outfits and maybe change a couple songs but wouldn't expect much more.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

so no livestream for this saturday? the coachella site just shows the previous week's livestream ,

but Gaga should have found another way to get us watch her show somehow.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aphroditesdiary said:

it's streaming on coachella's page

It looks like it's Week 1 footage :cryga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded the LM app in the hopes something could show up there. We shall see!  Add me if you've guys have it.   😋

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Guys, SiriusXM will stream Coachella's audio in live

We still need visual:gaysia:s

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.