đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

Fire_Emblem_Echoes_cover.png

Being released in seven days in Japan, and next month in the west, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is a full remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden, the notorious black sheep of the series and almost being a literal Gaiden game.

The game takes place on Valentia, a continent divided by two gods. Duma, the war god, and Mila, the earth goddess. Their extreme viewpoints corrupted their subjects and drove the land apart. The game follows Alm and celica and they lead two forces on opposing sides.

Is anyone else excited? If Shadows of valentia does well we may be getting the other Japanese only released games, like Thraccia and others~

Cuchulainn

Hope they start making these for the switch. Just traded in my 3ds :sweat:

love tactical rpgs

12 minutes ago, Creativek said:

love tactical rpgs

I traded mine in too, so I could buy games for the switch :toofunny:

I miss playing Pokemon.  I didn't even finish Pokemon Sun :rip: 

Cuchulainn
1 minute ago, JGD said:

I traded mine in too, so I could buy games for the switch 

I miss playing Pokemon.  I didn't even finish Pokemon Sun  

Same! I just read apparently a new fire emblem (not heroes) is scheduled to launch in 2018 for the switch.

I just couldn't get into this Pokémon.. I don't think I got past the second trial :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Creativek said:

Same! I just read apparently a new fire emblem (not heroes) is scheduled to launch in 2018 for the switch.

I just couldn't get into this Pokémon.. I don't think I got past the second trial :toofunny:

I haven't played any of the games yet but I'll definitely get that.  I need more games for the Switch.  I'm annoyed that the Switch lacked launch titles:grr: 

I got lazy to continue and let it collect dust :laughga: 

Seeka
51 minutes ago, Creativek said:

love tactical rpgs

37 minutes ago, JGD said:

I traded mine in too, so I could buy games for the switch :toofunny:

I miss playing Pokemon.  I didn't even finish Pokemon Sun :rip: 

The switch is not meant to be a replacement for the 3DS though. I honestly think the 3DS will be nintendo's equivalent to the PS4. it's gonna be active for ten years. Not to mention it is kind of slaying the PSV in sales.

While we're lucky to have the Switch not die on release, trading your 3DS's was probably mistake since Nintendo continues to release great games for it.

Not to mention hacking for the 3DS became so easy this January and I've enlarged my library by double its size.

What I'm excited for is the idea that we're getting all the Japan exclusive games in America. it was only with fates (I think) we have more worldwide released FE games than Japanese exclusive (with Awakening it was equal).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived