Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Interscope:"with Lady Gaga we’re still only scratching the surface".

asana15

Featured Posts

Just now, Americano said:

The obsession with TTH is embarrassing. Stop. You're not her management.

I truly am not her management but I want to see Gaga's success because I know she worked hard on her music. I want the world to see what she is capable of, I want her to be featured on TTH so she can reach more people. It's not an "I don't care about music I want bling" situation here. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Hey don't be sassy. We may not be her management but we have every right to suggest them adding her on TTH since she does have problems with streaming. 

As I'm sure this isn't a suggestion or idea they're aware of.

Luke78619

Played them Joanne early?? Does this disprove of the "real LG5" that some of y'all keep bellyaching over :gum:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Just now, Americano said:

As I'm sure this isn't a suggestion or idea they're aware of.

Doesn't hurt to mention it every now and then though :hor:

Gagalvaro

Good interview!! So excited for the things that are coming: Coachella, tour, DIC(:whitney:)...

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Just now, monster78619 said:

Played them Joanne early?? Does this disprove of the "real LG5" that some of y'all keep bellyaching over :gum:

Inb4 they only played Angel Down (aka the original Chaos Angel).

and where are the rest of RedOne's produced songs? The one that is gonna win Grammy? Not even that? Pretty sure there is something else.

OT: Interscope knows what to do, booked Gaga ha very own halftime!

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The quicker you wank, the quicker you ejaculate. This is slowly-edging towards release.

This analogy is so wrong and so right at the same time :smh:.

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Dominating everything is not a realistic goal, nor is it good for longevity of the era or the artist. Prime example: She was everywhere during BTW era (where she actively promoted) and it only lasted 10 months (with FIVE!!!! singles). We're 7 months into the Joanne era, only have 2 singles and more is to come.

The quicker you wank, the quicker you ejaculate. This is slowly-edging towards release.

cut to Lana's infamous SNL performance where Interscope admitted that they were pushing her too aggressively on people. Interscope has made these kinds of mistakes before so I trust their judgement this time around

5 minutes ago, Easy said:

I truly am not her management but I want to see Gaga's success because I know she worked hard on her music. I want the world to see what she is capable of, I want her to be featured on TTH so she can reach more people. It's not an "I don't care about music I want bling" situation here. 

but what you decide to be a success isn't what she would consider one. She's happy singing songs that her parents are proud of yet some people want her to do what they think will perform well instead of what she wants to do

5 minutes ago, Jed said:

but what you decide to be a success isn't what she would consider one. She's happy singing songs that her parents are proud of yet some people want her to do what they think will perform well instead of what she wants to do

She retweets "stream MR" posts and her achievements too. I think she is happy when she has commercial success, like at least she won't be sad right? Music not the bling is about the creating process, as long as she stands by her art, promoting it won't suddenly make her all for bling. So as a fan I want to see my favourite artist's music reach more poeple and I think Gaga herself wants exposure too, if not she could have easily uploaded MR under some random names on SoundCloud. 

Roman

Not the first time Interscope proves to be very supportive of Gaga. But still, some people want her to quit them... They're not perfect but it's the best possible option as of now.

mdr

Chelseaaaaaa

This gives me the impression she's already signed a new deal.

RAMROD

Slay a bit :tony:

But I still want to text them on that extra legs of JWT on other parts of the world :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse

This nearly made me want to cry. Thank goodness they believe in her and allow us to experience life with gaga in teh world <3 

Jester

"And no one sells Gaga better than Gaga." - John Janick, Interscope chairman :giveup: 

Archived